+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams

Re: Wendy Williams

Does Wendy understand that Susan Boyle is only a couple of years older than she is? Last night she was suggesting that Susan do the same activities of her parents, as if Susan was a senior citizen. She's only 52 Wendy. She's unreal.

I was surprised that Wendy has washed her hands of RHW of Atlanta. She was turned off by the fight and very open about it. And why was she witching at Andy about using her name? I missed that part on the show.

Sometimes I don't think Wendy thinks things through. Like making fun of women calling the police over domestic violence. It's not a joke, Wendy.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Does Wendy understand that Susan Boyle is only a couple of years older than she is? Last night she was suggesting that Susan do the same activities of her parents, as if Susan was a senior citizen. She's only 52 Wendy. She's unreal.

I was surprised that Wendy has washed her hands of RHW of Atlanta. She was turned off by the fight and very open about it. And why was she witching at Andy about using her name? I missed that part on the show.

Sometimes I don't think Wendy thinks things through. Like making fun of women calling the police over domestic violence. It's not a joke, Wendy.
    I heard that. She felt empowered having the police show up for a domestic incident? WTF? I'd feel like a loser and embarrassed, not empowered. What a dumba$$.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really don't think she thought it was funny at the time that she had to call them...nobody does. I think she thought it was funny in the retelling, but it's never funny unless you are really stupid.....and, sometimes, Wendy can be. Many people who should call the police don't, and that is a problem with domestic violence.

Domestic violence is a really sore subject with me.

Wendy must have crawled out of the back of the college door in the dead of night hoping not to be seen to get her degree. I think she's an embarrassment to all college graduates. She's like the doctor who graduated dead last in his medical school class; she got out, I guess(?), but nobody can understand how.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

At times I can relate to Wendy, but those times are not often. I can't seem to understand how her mind works most of the time. Like when she reported tht Susan Boyle had applied for a low paying job. Her response was for Susan to join senior citizen activities. She described the Sorority meetings her mom had. But, Susan didn't attend college. And she's not a senior citizen. I didn't get why she got on that high horse.

Then she goes off on how empowered she felt when she called police once to a former boyfriend. Odd. Very odd.

That same night she talked of the CONTINUED hatred she has for her ex-husband! That' old stuff. She said she didn't want to let it go. WHAT? Was he the same one she called the police on? I don't know. Just odd, IMO.

Eventually, I wonder if anyone will go on her show. It's a shame too. She does have talent, IMO. She just lets her mouth be her own worst enemy.

In all fairness, you don't have to go to college to join a sorority.

Don't know what happened but, having been married, I can attest to the fact that it can be hard to get over the "hatred" one can harbor for one's ex......whether it makes sense/is pointless or not. Everybody has their own cud to chew..........disgusting visual.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Not that it matters, but sororities are associated with undergraduate students.
    Fraternities and sororities in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plus, Wendy didn't seem to know that Susan has been diagnosed with Aspegers, a form of autism. I just don't think Wendy or her people think things through that much.

Yes, that is the usual with sororities, but I've seen non-college women work on their committees, bring in money, and be taken into a graduate chapter....and I'm sure a big name helps even more. Honorary members exist, too.

You know what they say......Money talks, BS walks.

I heard that Wendy made comments that Phaedra must have known about illegal activities of her husband. I didn't see the show, but I hope Wendy has some proof of this. There's a fine line, but I would be careful making that kind of assumption.

Wendy is the most unknowledgeable talk show hosts, it's embarrassing. Sad thing is she has no idea. One time when Susan Sarandon talking about the Spanish Steps, Wendy had to ask her where was that? Today took the cake with Sarah Jessica Parker as guest. The conceited and arrogant WW went on and on about loving all things Sex and the City...the fashion, etc. Asked her if there was going to be another Movie and this time there had better be a marriage and a ring. WHAT? SJP looked shocked and confused and said they did get married...she had gotten a black diamond. WW asking audience was there a marriage? She obviously wasn't aware of the part where they did get married in city hall and totally had no concept (or knowledge) of Sex and the City 2. She does this over and over again....not to mention making inaccurate comments all the time. PUHLEEZ!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

I agree about Wendy not keeping up with things. With her job, she needs to be on top of current events, pop culture, shows, etc., however, she will talk about spending days at home just watching something she's already seen hundreds of times that's 10 years old, like old Lifetime movies, instead of watching things that have relevance to her show everyday. I don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread