+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Wendy Williams

Interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has panic and anxiety attacks. She is fine in a recording studio, but she can no longer preform live
    She was infront of a live audience on Wendy and in a TV special soon to air. There is a lot going on with her.

Thank goodness there will be a lot more control over the television special. Retake! Retake! Retake!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She was infront of a live audience on Wendy and in a TV special soon to air. There is a lot going on with her.
    She has to take medication her nerves are so bad. I feel for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh no. I recorded the episode to see Susan perform and then accidently erased it. Oh well.

FORT Fogey

You will see her again. She is making the rounds to promote the special she is in. prhoshay described it perfectly in her post above. I almost think that they will push her to do more for the train wreck factor.

I'm hoping for a stellar performance from her. Wasn't she on Katie the other day? I didn't watch it. Dr. Phil had my attention.

She certainly has a lovely voice.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm hoping for a stellar performance from her. Wasn't she on Katie the other day? I didn't watch it. Dr. Phil had my attention.

She certainly has a lovely voice.
    She has been diagnosed with Asperger's, Singer Susan Boyle reveals Asperger's diagnosis, says 'I feel relieved and a bit more relaxed about myself' | Entertainment & Showbiz from CTV News
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The Asperger's diagnosis doesn't surprise me at all.

I happened to catch a portion of Wendy the other night. (I had taken a break from her.) She made this huge deal over a small thing, IMO and then went on to explain why. I tell you. Wendy really must be going through something harsh. I wonder what's wrong with her. She even said her staff thought she was way off.

Wendy was up in arms at George Clooney's ex-girl, Stacy Keibler, because she invited someone who used to be married to a good friend of George's to a social engagement. Wendy said it was a no no to invite an ex-boyfriend's friend to anything after you break up with the mutual friend. It was if Stacy wasn't good enough to maintain any friendships. AND that even though Stacy was lined up to be in a movie, probably due to her being George's girlfriend, she should know that she would be dropped from the movie, since her breakup. Reallly? I can't imagine that being fair. It just seemed so judgmental on class. Then she went on to explain how she felt.

Wendy said that if she introduced her Friend A to Friend B, that Friend A and B should never communicate behind her back for any social activity. And that if she stop being friends with Friend A, then Friend B should also never socialize with Friend A. She said she feared they would talk about her behind her back. What? Talk about high school! I've never heard such silliness.

It really makes me wonder what's going on with Wendy. That plus, you know how she's lost A LOT of weight recently. I hope she's okay.
    Last edited by Debb70; 12-08-2013 at 12:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread