+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Wendy Williams

Here's one of what I think is one of the stupidest things I think I've ever heard; it was on the "Ask Wendy" segment. This woman was very upset and personally offended that a girlfriend of hers had been sleeping with her FIRST love, from about 30 years ago! She had been sleeping with him off and on for about 8 years. Wendy totally backed this woman up in castigating the so-called friend, saying that she was NOT a friend. I'm asking......DOES IT EVER END??? I just think it's ridiculous.

Another woman, who has been involved with her boyfriend for about 3 years, and they stay back and forth at each other's apartments. She prefers that they go to her apartment because it is always neat and clean, and he slobs it up by leaving things everywhere, throwing his clothes all over the floor, just creating general chaos. She doesn't understand that because every time she goes to HIS place, it's always neat and clean. Wendy wrote it off as to just him not wanting to mess up HIS place; she advised the woman to still keep separate residences. Now, Shay's read on this is that SOMEBODY is coming in there and cleaning his place, possibly (but not necessarily) a cleaning service, or he's not staying there very much! I think the woman needs to ask more questions or do a little investigating! I think she really missed the mark on this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm not watching right now, but I do think that Wendy misses the mark on quite a few things. Maybe she's got too many things on her mind.

While many people have been telling Wendy that she is "too thin", I thought they were just saying it to be flattering......until I really looked at her today, at the beginning of her show. SHE IS REALLY THIN, when you remember that television adds about 20 pounds. wth.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    While many people have been telling Wendy that she is "too thin", I thought they were just saying it to be flattering......until I really looked at her today, at the beginning of her show. SHE IS REALLY THIN, when you remember that television adds about 20 pounds. wth.
    They say 10 pounds but she will never look thin to most because of her giantic breasts!

Susan Boyle sang on the show today. I don't know what to say, but I'm about to say it anyway. It broke my heat. She was in beautiful voice when she first came on the scene, years ago. Today, I think "Something's wrong." Of course, I flashed back to the last performance I saw her do when she "vapor-locked" early in the song and had to walk away from the mic. Today, I was thinking, "She'll do fine!".....uh...no. She sang "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"; there were rhythm issues, where she was usually ahead of the music; there were issues with being in tune and she barely opened her mouth, her teeth weren't clenched, but they were close; and her stage presence......she stood and, slowly, rotated right and left, like those Mrs. Claus window/yard displays that we've seen; her arms were bent at the elbows and forearms extended. The only thing missing was a candle in her hand.....I kid you not. She never moved out of that position the entire time. It really broke my heart. I've always thought that she had developmental issues, but her voice was guaranteed; I guess not.

FORT Fogey

It doesn't come on here until 2pm so I have not seen this yet. She sang an xmas carole on another show, Hoda and Kathie Lee I think, and they never talked to her and I get why. She was very tense, didn't know what to do with her arms but was in tune. She is being trotted out to sing for the season, I guess and it is taking it's toll. I read a lot about her when she first hit the scene and she has problems that extend past developmental delays. Someone who knew her said that the minute she enters a room everyone is aware that there is something "wrong" with her. When she is just standing at a mic it is less noticable. Well, that may be over now.

Wonder if she works, regularly, with a vocal coach?

FORT Fogey

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am watching now. Deer in the headlights. She sang faster than the music; I think she wanted to be done.

Her talk with Wendy is just as strained. Wendy is handling her very well. Susan had a snappy retort that seemed rehearsed, to me. I think someone went over what Wendy would say to her. Her response to "Simon said he wanted you to sing at his wedding, would you do that?" "If the price is right" was her answer.

Poor thing. Her parents took care of her until their death, now she is someone's cash cow, I fear.

Totally bizarre, wasn't it? Sad.

She has panic and anxiety attacks. She is fine in a recording studio, but she can no longer preform live
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread