+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams

Re: Wendy Williams

I think the oversized breast do make one look much fatter. Are Sherri Shepard's real or fake?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Pretty sure Sherri Shepard's knockers are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Pretty sure Sherri Shepard's knockers are real.
    . Yes, I think they are as well, Now her hair, not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    . Yes, I think they are as well, Now her hair, not so much
    Yep, Sherri loves her wigs and wears them every day. As does Wendy, and as does Cheryl on The Talk.

I saw a comment on the Celeb thread by Big Stung that got me to thinking. Wendy does have some odd perceptions, IMO. Sometimes she's on point when she talks about shows that are passed their prime and they need to go, but other times she really amazes me.
    For example: Have you ever noticed that Wendy is so rude to her parents when they are there in the audience? She'll ask a question and then yell at them to not answer and say it in a mean way too. What's wrong with her? There must be some background, because everytime anyone mentions their parents giving them advice, she jumps down their throat about how they are a grown asp woman and the parents have no say-so over them. Well, Wendy, some 20 year-olds are pretty dumb and they may benefit from the wisdom a loving parent can offer. Why doesn't she get that. Some 20 year-olds may need a parent to tell them it's not a good idea to buy a car with a credit card. Wendy thinks all 20 year-olds are genius and parents over 40 are stupid. Go figure.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, Wendy had Jenny McCarthy as a guest. They talked about her new boyfriend, Donnie Walhberg. Jenny talked about him in detail. The next week, Wendy did a hot topic story on Donnie Walberg and showed a photo of him with his wife and kids and talked about what a wonderful family they are. NO MENTION that he is separated and dating Jenny! Did she forget? Apparently. Neither of these shows were reruns either and they both were current.

FORT Fogey

Wendy's breasts are too big, they make her look heavier than she is. She has had them for a very long time so she likes them. Her dresses often excentuate them to a grotesque degree!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Wendy's breasts are too big, they make her look heavier than she is. She has had them for a very long time so she likes them. Her dresses often excentuate them to a grotesque degree!
    I seem to remember that not too long ago, on her talk show, she acknowledged that her breast implants were too big (although, she said that at the time she got them, huge breast implants were apparently more common) --- but now, she doesn't want to go through surgery again, so she's just going to leave them in.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Wendy Williams Show

With this being breast cancer awareness month, the show is doing makeovers on breast cancer survivors. There was this 29 year old woman who is still going through chemo whom they made over today. It broke my heart that they made this woman look like she was in her mid-40s. I was shocked, since their other makeovers have been much more successful and complimentary. Her supportive friends were in the audience....what in the world do they say? I feel so badly for that woman. Maybe I'm just looking at this wrong.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-09-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, what do you say? You want the woman to feel good about herself, but when they foul up the makeover.......too bad.

The Today Show used to mess up quite a bit, but they got some new people and now they're doing a great job on the makeovers.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One of the friends actually had a restrained "OMG" look on her face.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread