+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Deception

Re: Deception

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Edward is also bitter and angry because he's filled with guilt about killing the girl with the golf club years ago. I don't think he really killed the girl. He doesn't remember what happened, and Haverstock supposedly cleaned it up as a favor for Robert, so Edward wouldn't be charged. Haverstock's been holding it over the Bowers. I think Haverstock probably was involved in the girls death and framed Edward so he could use it against Robert...so he wouldn't be in trouble for his involvement with a teenage Vivian maybe?
    Oh, I misstated the younger brother's name upthread. I was referring to the younger brother whose personality has changed so much, not the one who made the speech to the press. I don't think he murdered that girl years ago either. That whole thing is hinky.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Joanna and Julian finally getting it on...FINALLY...yay!!

So Robert brings Joanna's mother to town for he and Sophia's anniversary. Interesting that she has Alzheimer's. It could either go in her favour or against her favour where Robert's concerned. She may either end up forgetting what Joanna told her about not telling Robert she's a cop, or forget she's not supposed to let him know and blurt it out. Either way, it was stupid of Joanna to tell her mother not to tell she was an undercover FBI agent.

Robert has been so evil this past few weeks. I half expected him to shoot Haverstock in the back when Haverstock was leaving the greenhouse after their meeting.

And Sophia goes off an has a conjugal visit with Wyatt in jail just before going home to attend she and Robert's wedding anniversary? Tsk, tsk, tsk...lol, 'ain't gonna be pretty for her when Robert finds out what's really going on with her and that she married him with ulterior motives.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm looking forward to seeing it later this week. I recorded.

Oh me, oh my! Only two more episodes left and judging by the preview for next week's show, they're going to be good! So much happening and so little time left. I hope there's a season 2.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Joanna and Julian finally getting it on...FINALLY...yay!!

So Robert brings Joanna's mother to town for he and Sophia's anniversary. Interesting that she has Alzheimer's. It could either go in her favour or against her favour where Robert's concerned. She may either end up forgetting what Joanna told her about not telling Robert she's a cop, or forget she's not supposed to let him know and blurt it out. Either way, it was stupid of Joanna to tell her mother not to tell she was an undercover FBI agent.

Robert has been so evil this past few weeks. I half expected him to shoot Haverstock in the back when Haverstock was leaving the greenhouse after their meeting.

And Sophia goes off an has a conjugal visit with Wyatt in jail just before going home to attend she and Robert's wedding anniversary? Tsk, tsk, tsk...lol, 'ain't gonna be pretty for her when Robert finds out what's really going on with her and that she married him with ulterior motives.
    I, too, thought Robert was going to shoot Haverstock in the back. I guess killing a senator could be a bit much, even for Robert to take on.

Don't know if you noticed, but Sophia visited Wyatt so she could slip a little baggy into his pocket. Another attempt at getting Wyatt in more trouble to keep him in jail longer. I don't think she wants him out of jail, ever. She's doing whatever she has to do, so she can stay put in her current life with Robert and all his $$.

Deception

I, too, thought Robert was going to shoot Haverstock in the back. I guess killing a senator could be a bit much, even for Robert to take on.

Don't know if you noticed, but Sophia visited Wyatt so she could slip a little baggy into his pocket. Another attempt at getting Wyatt in more trouble to keep him in jail longer. I don't think she wants him out of jail, ever. She's doing whatever she has to do, so she can stay put in her current life with Robert and all his $$.
    Yes I noticed Sophia slipped what I'm assuming was drugs into Wyatt's pocket. I assumed it was to keep him happy so as not to blow her cover. I remember the conversation she has with Haverstock and him threatening to blow her cover if she didn't comply with his wishes. If I'm not mistaken it was a flashback. He said something to the affect of Wyatt being her one true love. So her relationship with Wyatt seems quite genuine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

FORT Fan

I'm not saying that there aren't some genuine feelings between Sophia and Wyatt. They clearly have some kind of involved past. But I think Sophia slipped the drugs in his pocket unknowingly to Wyatt, to keep him in jail longer, and to get out from under Haverstock's threats of using Wyatt against her.
    Debb70 likes this.

I'm not saying that there aren't some genuine feelings between Sophia and Wyatt. They clearly have some kind of involved past. But I think Sophia slipped the drugs in his pocket unknowingly to Wyatt, to keep him in jail longer, and to get out from under Haverstock's threats of using Wyatt against her.
    I see what you're saying. Sounds plausible.

FORT Fogey

Wow! The trial deaths may just be a planted story??? Jeez, these are some ruthless folks! And yeah to Julian and Joanna

I can't find even one thing about Wyatt that would interest Sophia. He looks and acts like a bottom feeder. Gross, IMO. What in the world would they have in common, besides the sex? I can't see her having real feelings for this guy. IF so, I don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread