+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Deception

Re: Deception

So, is Kyle being paid to stay away from her or to con her in some way?

FORT Fan

I think he was paid or blackmailed to get close to her. The senator told someone on the phone to "get the boy," (Kyle) after Mia went missing. Whoever he was talking to on the phone, was watching the house as Joanna & Julian arrived. In a previous episode, Kyle beat up some creeper dude that was supposedly ready to attack Mia. We saw Kyle pay off the "creeper" a little later. So although he and Mia supposedly met spontaneously, it was really all planned out. I suspect the senator is behind it. Then again, with all the twists and turns on this show, maybe the senator is just entering the picture now....after seeing pictures of Mia fleeing on the back of Kyle's motorcycle.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Very good show last night. Lots of back story coming out with each episode. Wonder what's going on with Sophia and her (I am assuming) former husband, who is apparently in jail and soon to be getting out. She seems hellbent on keeping him there for whatever reason, which leads me to believe she's got something to hide.

Still not quite understanding what's going on with Mia's "boyfriend" and what his motives are. Mia's such a brat, it's hard to like her. Wonder what will happen now that Senator Haverstock revealed to her that he's her father.

And what's up with Joanna telling Julian she doesn't have any feelings for him when she obviously does. I want these two to get it on already...dammit!

That was some knock-down, drag-out fight between Julian and Edward at the party..they were beating the crap out of each other.

I'm enjoying this show very much, especially now that all the back story is unfolding. I'm hoping it lasts, although I'm not hopeful.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

OH no, I missed it. I'll have to catch up and watch later this week.

Such a good show last night. Robert Bowers is turning out to be quite the evil villain, even more so than Senator Haverstock.

Looks like Joanna could be in big trouble as Robert is having her investigated.

So many layers and twists being introduced to the storyline now, we're now finding that those who we thought were the villains, are in fact, more or less the victim. Case in point, Edward. When the show first started, Edward looked like the main villain but not so much any more.

Interesting storyline also developing with Sofia and her jailbird ex, Wyatt. Apparently, she only married Robert for his money and it looks like that will be revealed soon.

And for the love of God, can Julian and Joanna please, just sleep together already! They're killing me with this.

FORT Fogey

I felt so bad for Joanna when Will left her alone in the hospital after her accident and life/death struggle. Papa Bowers is ferocious! The possibility is there for everyone in his family to defy him, and I shudder to think what he'd do.

I'm a little confused about Edward. Isn't he Robert's younger son? It's like he had a personality transplant. He's nothing like he was the first few episodes? Why? I don't get it.

Who hired the guy to kill Joanna in the parking garage? Who took the case with the money?

Joanna has to know that she failed the poly, yet she is walking back into that house as if everything is okay. Bad decision. I don't get that either. She should have stayed in the hospital in order to make a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm a little confused about Edward. Isn't he Robert's younger son? It's like he had a personality transplant. He's nothing like he was the first few episodes? Why? I don't get it.

Who hired the guy to kill Joanna in the parking garage? Who took the case with the money?

Joanna has to know that she failed the poly, yet she is walking back into that house as if everything is okay. Bad decision. I don't get that either. She should have stayed in the hospital in order to make a plan.
    Imo, I think Edward's personality seemed different in the beginning because that was him harbouring bitterness for being forced to go along with the pharmaceutical drug cover up. He comes across more like a victim now that he's come clean and told the truth.

Can't imagine who the guy was who tried to kill Joanna, but honestly, who's to say Robert's not somehow involved in that too.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Imo, I think Edward's personality seemed different in the beginning because that was him harbouring bitterness for being forced to go along with the pharmaceutical drug cover up. He comes across more like a victim now that he's come clean and told the truth.

Can't imagine who the guy was who tried to kill Joanna, but honestly, who's to say Robert's not somehow involved in that too.
    Well, it makes sense that he would not be upset to have lost the money, only if he had recovered the money, but since the killer was killed, where did the money go? Hmmmm..... And he only found out about the poly after she left with the money, so I'm not sure at this point.

I think there are only 3 episodes left. So, if they solve the murder of Vivian, then what direction does the show take? Will all those characters in the Bower family go away and the show will start with Joanna, the police staff and a whole new investigation? I can't figure that out.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fan

Edward is also bitter and angry because he's filled with guilt about killing the girl with the golf club years ago. I don't think he really killed the girl. He doesn't remember what happened, and Haverstock supposedly cleaned it up as a favor for Robert, so Edward wouldn't be charged. Haverstock's been holding it over the Bowers. I think Haverstock probably was involved in the girls death and framed Edward so he could use it against Robert...so he wouldn't be in trouble for his involvement with a teenage Vivian maybe?
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread