+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Deception

Re: Deception

They film in the building that I work in. I hadn't heard of the show so I turned to the gentleman next to me who had a big tag that said 'DECEPTION' and had to ask why.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Looking forward to tonight. I just wonder if this will end up being a mini-series or if it will drag with no resolution.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I want it to have resolution, so if a mini series gives us that with a beginning, middle and an ending , then so be it.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Just finished watching this week's episode and I am loving the show thus far. Lots of plot twists and turns, so much backstabbing, cheating and sinister behaviour going on. Definitely one of my weekly "must-sees".
    tbamom likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Really loving it. I don't know the main actress at all but she is gorgeous. The acting is not bad at all, either.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

The main actress is Meagan Goode. She's been on movies and some television shows, like The Game. etc.

I liked this past week's episode. I finally noticed that the guy who plays the dead girl's oldest brother is the actor who played Patti Hughes' law partner a few seasons ago on Damages. (GREAT show that left FX and went to Direct TV land) He is such a good actor. I get the feeling that he is acting guilty, but isn't guilty. You think? I'm now wondering about the involvment of the wife and/or the crazy younger son who has the hots for the lead character woman.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I liked this past week's episode. I finally noticed that the guy who plays the dead girl's oldest brother is the actor who played Patti Hughes' law partner a few seasons ago on Damages. (GREAT show that left FX and went to Direct TV land) He is such a good actor. I get the feeling that he is acting guilty, but isn't guilty. You think? I'm now wondering about the involvment of the wife and/or the crazy younger son who has the hots for the lead character woman.
    I know what you mean. I think the writers are only leading us think the older brother is the leading suspect, and will end up swerving us and have it end up being someone like the younger brother, hell, even the baby sister (who is in fact, the daughter of the dead sister). Hell, let's not forget about the husband's employee / mistress. She may have had some sort of motive too.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress. The plot is most definitely thickening.

I really hope this show lasts and they don't pull the rug out from underneath it before it has time to build a solid fan base. But then again, this is NBC we're talking about. NBC = Nothing But Cancellations.

Yeah, I hope it does well too. I like it a lot.

Ok I have seen Meagan in jumping the broom and deliver us from Eva. Thank you imdb.

As for the older brother, Tate Donovan, I know him best as the voice of Hercules from the Disney cartoon and the fact that he was engaged to both Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston. I was such a fan girl for both these ladies in the 90s

+ Reply to Thread