+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Emily Owens MD

Re: Emily Owens MD

Darn, I want more of this show and hate last night was the last episode. Usually when I hear that a show has been cancelled, I immediately delete it from my DVR. For some reason I did not feel this way about Emily Owens, MD, so watched until the end. I was also pulling for team Micah.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I loved this show and am really sorry that it has been cancelled.

The ending just left me cold. Still annoyed we didn't get a full season and that the whole Will/Emily thing was dragged out forever.

I thought the finale struck the right note. In the long term, maybe Micah would have been a better match for Emily, but she was NOT over Will. Not really. She needed to at least have a fling with him to get him out of her system. Really though, how could she resist him when he showed up like that? Hell, I know if Justin Hartley showed up at MY front door looking like that (hey, I can dream!), I wouldn't be able to resist him either!

I was glad she had that little moment with Micah on the floor, but I was happy about the final scene as well. Plus, because the show ended, we never have to see Micah get hurt by finding out about Emily and Will.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought the finale struck the right note. In the long term, maybe Micah would have been a better match for Emily, but she was NOT over Will. Not really. She needed to at least have a fling with him to get him out of her system. Really though, how could she resist him when he showed up like that? Hell, I know if Justin Hartley showed up at MY front door looking like that (hey, I can dream!), I wouldn't be able to resist him either!

I was glad she had that little moment with Micah on the floor, but I was happy about the final scene as well. Plus, because the show ended, we never have to see Micah get hurt by finding out about Emily and Will.
    I think I did the same gasp of appreciation she did when Will took off his top. I felt dirty

I follow Jennie, the creator on twitter and she says that Will would have spent the remainder of the season pining over Emily but Emily would have told him it was a one time thing. I, too am glad I didn't have to see Micah hurt. Michael Rady, who plays him says he would have got to play piano in an upcoming episode if it hadn't been cancelled.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Gee, so many more stories that could have been told. I even enjoyed the medical part of it, not just the 2 guys vying for Emily's love.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234