+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Emily Owens MD

Re: Emily Owens MD

I like this show, it faltered at the beginning but show me a new show that hasn't. Grey's was all about Meredith's dark twistyness, I like that Emily has come so far in a short period of time. I'm going to miss this show, I love all of the characters
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Me too and I hate that it has been cancelled before they let the show's storylines progress. There are so many other shows out there that are already "dead" and they just keep coming back. Hope we see the main actress get another show, as I think she is excellent (as someone else pointed out...great genes)!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Why oh why is there only one episode left?!?!?! Why wasn't this show given more of a chance? Stupid CW!

I really liked the episode this week. Aside from Bandari and that doc dude, I thought the storylines were wonderful. Esp. the one involving the soldier and amputee girl. Oh, and I want to see more Emily and Micah. CW, don't disappoint any more than you already have with cancelling the show. There better be lots of those two in the final episode!
    Last edited by MountainBreeze; 01-30-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Coco46 and tbamom like this.

Those of you in the know- has it ever happened that a show is fully canceled and revived by fans?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

A few times, but it was with shows that had HUGE cult followings. This show doesn't have that.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For example, Jericho, where the fans bombarded the network offices with nuts (because of line in the show). But it didn't come back for long... I think it got another season. But at least it kind of wrapped up. It might even have had more life online or on a cable channel, I forget because I didn't see it.

Chuck was revived also
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Chuck was revived also
    But it wasn't actually cancelled - it was just in the danger zone before the fans "saved" it.

I think this one is gone. I'm sure many of the actors have moved on to other projects. I'll be sad to see it go, mainly because I think it had potential and not because I thought it was a great show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    But it wasn't actually cancelled - it was just in the danger zone before the fans "saved" it.

I think this one is gone. I'm sure many of the actors have moved on to other projects. I'll be sad to see it go, mainly because I think it had potential and not because I thought it was a great show.
    You're right! I saw "Hot Molly" on The Following.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Re: Emily Owens MD spoiler.....

So as a finale it was pretty good. I was firmly Team Micah but the twitter feed from the creator says that for episode 13 they put her with Will. Had it gone to 22 Will would have been out of her system and she was destined to be with Michah. I can live with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast