Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Emily Owens MD

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Emily Owens MD

Maybe not in a medical show??

She is a really good actress (I guess the genes are strong). Here it is getting labeled as a hit, though so I am confused about the possibility of cancellation.

She appears to be the only doctor who gets paged, though and I want some Micah love before it gets axed.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

So the CW canceled the show, but they're still touting is as the best new drama of the season? WTH? This show has gotten so much better and is, IMO, coming into its own. It's a shame the CW can't reverse the cancellation. I think it has so much potential. It's not like Hart of Dixie did so well at first either and not only did they give it a full first season, they renewed it for a second.

I don't get why Will isn't into Emily. I think she's adorable. I guess that's a woman talking instead of a man. I think whatserface is a witch. She's pretty, yes, but her personality? UGH. It's obvious Micah is on the Emily train too. I hope we get some resolution before the show ends.
    march and Coco46 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

I don't get why Will isn't into Emily. I think she's adorable. I guess that's a woman talking instead of a man. I think whatserface is a witch. She's pretty, yes, but her personality? UGH. It's obvious Micah is on the Emily train too. I hope we get some resolution before the show ends.
    I don't get what Will sees in the other girl either. As you said she is pretty but has an ugly personality.

I am on the Micah love train. I just ordered Melrose Place DVDs so I can see him in that. I may also have to rewatch the Sisterhood movies.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Last night's episode was so great! I am so sad that it is almost over. I hope they tie it up in a neat package for me.
    Coco46 likes this.

As long as I get Emily & Micah at the end, I'll be happy. Do wish it wasn't cancelled. Really like the show.

Finally Emily hits the wall with Will. That took WAY too long. If he's that taken in by Cassandra and her attitude, then he doesn't deserve Emily.

ITA with the rest of you - I'm sad the show was canceled and really want Micah and Emily to get together before the end. I hope the showrunners got the word on the cancellation in time to craft a little series finale for those of us who love the show.
    canadian_angel and Coco46 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Michael Rady who plays Micah has such a connection when he is speaking to her. His eyes are beautiful. I like Tyra but her timing sucked.

second to last episode tonight....come on Micah and Emily <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast