+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

I like to hear Scarlett sing, but anything else she does drives me crazy. I find her character so annoying. I also dislike her new boyfriend/singing/writing partner. I can't take scenes with them. Yuck.

Juliette is now my favorite character. I can't wait to see what she does next! My heart did break a little when her boyfriend's mom shot her down. I do understand mom though. Would you want your virgin son to hook up with such a loose woman with criminal issues and drug addict family? You can't divorce your family and it will always be an issue. I hate it for Juliette. She's really trying, IMO. It's not fair, but honestly, how long is that boy going to hold her interest? It's Deason she loves. I'm now rooting for them as a couple. I think Deacon knows it too.

I think Rayna's dad released those photos to the press and not the other candidate. He has his sleezy reasons.

Did I hear correctly and there are on winter break with no new shows until January?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I like to hear Scarlett sing, but anything else she does drives me crazy. I find her character so annoying. I also dislike her new boyfriend/singing/writing partner. I can't take scenes with them. Yuck.

Juliette is now my favorite character. I can't wait to see what she does next! My heart did break a little when her boyfriend's mom shot her down. I do understand mom though. Would you want your virgin son to hook up with such a loose woman with criminal issues and drug addict family? You can't divorce your family and it will always be an issue. I hate it for Juliette. She's really trying, IMO. It's not fair, but honestly, how long is that boy going to hold her interest? It's Deason she loves. I'm now rooting for them as a couple. I think Deacon knows it too.

I think Rayna's dad released those photos to the press and not the other candidate. He has his sleezy reasons.

Did I hear correctly and there are on winter break with no new shows until January?

Yes, I heard that too. Nothing new til January.

Count me in for the Juliette bandwagon--she is definitely the most well-developed, complex and interesting character on the show and I can't wait to see what she does next!
    Connie Britton is a fantastic actor and that is all that's holding the character of Rayna together--if they don't do something soon she will just be too boring to stand. I imagine they will lead to an eventual hookup with her new producer or Deacon pretty soon so this will probably be fixed.
    I love Scarlett's voice but her character is silly, annoying and pathetic-again, BORING!

What works for this show is the focus on the music and backstage drama--they need to pull everyone there and stop with all the family political nonsense and rayna wandering around in an ok marriage every episode while doing nothing but complaining. This show has so much promise but I'm beginning to only like the music and Juliette!

I love Scarlett's voice but her character is silly, annoying and pathetic-again, BORING!
    What drives me crazy is how her mouth is always hanging open. Always.
    march and bee stung lips like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Scarlett has a wonderful voice.......too bad we have to deal with her all the times when she's not singing.
    drives me batty also.
    march likes this.

I agree about Scarlett. Her character is annoying but she has a nice singing voice.

Thought the newest show last Wed. was great. Some good storylines progressing... I find myself more interested in the Deacon and Juliette storylines...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

What did you think of Scarlet's performance in Avery's band? I thought it was very odd looking. Her dancing was so odd. Not sure what that's all about. I like her voice, but that dancing was awkward.

Deacon is such a whiner. He has really gotten annoying. He's so super sensitive and fickle. He needs to put on his big boy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What did you think of Scarlet's performance in Avery's band? I thought it was very odd looking. Her dancing was so odd. Not sure what that's all about. I like her voice, but that dancing was awkward.

Deacon is such a whiner. He has really gotten annoying. He's so super sensitive and fickle. He needs to put on his big boy pants.
    I'm glad someone else thought so too. I loved her singing, & she looked great, but her movements were awkward & very distracting.

The whole 5 minute marriage with Juliette is stupid. I realize she's supposed to be messed up, self centered & dying for attention, but I felt that was a waste of story. I would have liked to see her make some attempt of making the marriage work before it failed. It would have made her a bit more of a sympathetic character. The whole Juliette/Mother-in-Law interaction was interesting & would have liked to see more of that.
    It's gotten to the point where I don't even care to watch her scenes once that's gone.

This show is losing me. It's gone from Must-See-Or-Tape to Will-Watch-If-I'm-Home & nothing else good conflicts with it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I still like the show, but they do need to get some action going. I guess we won't see that until Deacon starts trying to bed hop with Rayna and Juliette. lol I do expect Rayna's new music guy to get close to her. He's younger and artistic. I think she might like that. Deacon is very handsome, IMO, but his personality has just worn on me. He is too much of a complainer with not enough energy.

+ Reply to Thread