+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

I might be totally off the mark but I think Jeff is having Will taped so he can blackmail him some how.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree. He knows what 's going on.
    Moontat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's possible, but Jeff is the one who warned Will to NOT do the reality show. If he was behind it, then why would he give him that advice?

Was he giving him advice.....or a "not so veiled" warning? I can see him saying, later on, "I tried to tell you, but you CHOSE not to listen." What makes you think that Jeff is that altruistic? There is nothing "good" about Jeff. I think that is totally obvious.
    Moontat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought that Jeff was afraid that If Will did that reality show his gay secret might come out. Jeff knows Will is gay, but keeps it secret, because he knows that if Will's secret comes out, it's over for Will. Sadly, country music is one place no openly gay artists has every made it, with the exception of K.D. Lang. (country/alternative music) So, if Edgehill loses Will, they are going to suffer. He's a big artist on their label. Without Will, Luke is the only big name artist they have left. So, I can't see Jeff shooting himself in the foot by sabotaging Will.

I still want to know what makes you think that Jeff is, over all, a "good guy"? What makes you think that he really "cares" about anybody else. The man is evil, I'm telling you! Jeff is about control....and I've not decided that Jeff, himself, is not gay with an agenda.

Jeff is not gay. No way.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Oh, I don't think Jeff is a good guy. I just think that he doesn't want Will exposed, because that would ultimately hurt Edgehill. Jeff has single handedly ruined Edgehill. His only two artists are Luke and Will. With Will skating on thin ice, it's a dangerous situation.
    nanarama and mesachick like this.

+ Reply to Thread