+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

They never mentioned that Rayna was ever married to Deacon. Where did that come from? If they brought that out last night, it's something new.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe I should keep that to myself. Something was done last night that I thought indicated that they had been married. I will tell you what I thought I saw, if you want me to. At this point, I guess it's not exactly a spoiler.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh no, it's not a spoiler. It's already aired. I just haven't seen all of it yet, but knowing what happened in advance is NO problem for me. I like it. Feel free. lol

FORT Fanatic

Around the time Maddie was conceived, Deacon proposed to Rayna but they never married. Deacon was too drunk to remember the next morning that he had proposed and Rayna gave him the ring back.

And there you have it. He handed her the ring back last night, at the end of the show. She looked freaked out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved the finale. I thought everything was perfect with the way they ended all the stories and it definitely left be hoping that Sept was next week. Deacon and the ring was awesome. I was speechless. I recorded it and I am going to watch again this evening to make sure I didn't miss anything.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I was so lost last night. I don't think I watched since the holiday break. Gotta catch up ON Demand this weekend.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Oh yes. They showed Deacon propose to Rayna last season. It was a flashback from years ago. Deacon did forget he did it. That solidified it for Rayna that he was not husband/daddy material. She never told Deacon, but just left him. Glad they cleared it up.

I know everyone loves Deacon, and he he is a handsome man, but he is a heartache waiting to happen. He's one of those guys. It's great when he great's, but it's hell when he goes off.

I also know many have issues with Jake, but he's growing on me. Is he really evil and trying to play Rayna? I hope not. I'm a sucker for a man using the word sugar in an endearing manner. It's weird, I know. I just like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh yes. They showed Deacon propose to Rayna last season. It was a flashback from years ago. Deacon did forget he did it. That solidified it for Rayna that he was not husband/daddy material. She never told Deacon, but just left him. Glad they cleared it up.

I know everyone loves Deacon, and he he is a handsome man, but he is a heartache waiting to happen. He's one of those guys. It's great when he great's, but it's hell when he goes off.

I also know many have issues with Jake, but he's growing on me. Is he really evil and trying to play Rayna? I hope not. I'm a sucker for a man using the word sugar in an endearing manner. It's weird, I know. I just like it.

Let's say what it really is.....YOU love Deacon. There's been no secret in that! He's just OK and a good character, in my book.

Debb70 likes this.

Who is Jake? Do you mean Jeff (Fordham)? I didn't recognize him at first, but Jeff is played by Goldie Hawn's son, Oliver Hudson.
    Last edited by mesachick; 05-16-2014 at 12:22 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread