+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Oh yes. Scarlet TOLD Deacon, keep mom away from me. At that point, he should have told the rehab staff that mom is a bad trigger and patient doesn't want her near her. But, noooooooo.... silly. Also, why didn't they do an evaluation on Scarlet? Wouldn't the doctors have asked questions about her meltdown, like what happened prior, what had recently upset her, etc. Scarlet was yelling at her mom during the meltdown. Certainly a professional would have watched it and asked Scarlet what she was talking about. They never seemed to notice anything. Odd.

i thought Rayna handled things perfectly.

I laughed when Jeff called Scarlet a lunatic. Gunnar went ballistic, but it was the truth.

I'm hoping against all the odds, that when Juliette and Jeff were in that room making out that when it came right down to it, Juliette backed out and did NOT actually have sex with Jeff. This is the only way her relationship with Avery can be saved. Actually, I never wanted her with Avery. I still don't trust him, but I don't think he suits her personality.

I agree. While watching the show I just couldn't understand how all these people that have either grown up with her and/or have known Scarlett for years do not know to keep her mother away from her that she is the problem. Even seeing her reaction towards her mother does not clue them in.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I agree. While watching the show I just couldn't understand how all these people that have either grown up with her and/or have known Scarlett for years do not know to keep her mother away from her that she is the problem. Even seeing her reaction towards her mother does not clue them in.
    It seemed like the only person who immediately saw the Mother problems was Juliette, and everyone just brushed her off, blamed her, or told her to go away. For cryin' out loud! If anyone could peg the crazy mama thing it was Juliette.

Plus, like Debb70 said, Deacon should have jumped right on in on this. He knew this woman, her past, his past, etc. He should have got her out & kept her out ASAP.

I absolutely cringed toward the end where Mother was walking all wrapped around Scarlett & basically transferring all her baggage to Scarlett. Telling her how she (Mother) was who she could count on & that Scarlett had problems & crazy in her blood. You could see Scarlett just caving in on herself.
    I wanted to just slap the woman. I kept hoping that Deacon, Juliette, or someone who could see what was happening, to walk up, step in, and evict that woman, and tell Scarlett not to listen to a word she said.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Man, poor Juliette. Girl can't catch a break. No, she shouldn't have slept with Jeff, and I really wish they hadn't written it that way ugh. Now Avery is going to find out and her world will shatter again. Girl is nothing if not self-destructive I suppose.

So Luke is going to propose to Rayna. I imagine she'll say yes since he's doing it up on stage lol. Will is going to explode soon - eesh. Must be hard not be to be able to be who you really are in the country music business.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yeah, I would have some sympathy for Will if he wasn't so darn mean to everyone. He will turn on his friends in a second and has no problem taking other people down with him. So selfish. This can't end well. I could overlook some lies, but to deceive Layla for his own financial purposes. Not good.

I wonder if Juliette will be pregnant and she will marry Avery, not letting Jeff know. Sort of like the Rayna/
    Deacon/Teddy situation. I hope not. They can't go far with Juliette having a baby. It will cramp her style. We've had enough with the Peggy pregnancy storyline.

Goodbye Scarlet. Please move away. Leave others in peace. Zoey is motivated, upbeat and ambitious about her career. Let her have a go at it.

Gunnar keep your mouth shut. You have no business telling Avery anything. Do your job and mind your own business.

Avery is ridiculous. He treats Juliette like crap, but then starts saying she's acting distant...all in 24 hours. Please. Bad writing.

Rayna should be expecting a proposal. She told Luke she was ALL IN! To me that means you are open to marriage.

That Maddie is a sly one. Rayna should know by now that she will put her on the spot. It's kind of cute, but it's turning into too much manipulation. She's a lot like Deacon. He's so charming and irresistible, but not to be trusted. Don't go back with him Rayna. It's not worth it. He will hurt you. Of course, no one listens to me on this. lol

Nashville was renewed! Whew! The way NBC is axing so many shows, I was scared!
    JLuvs, Moontat, Cornholio and 2 others like this.

Yaaaaaaaay! This is one of my favorite shows.
    Cornholio and ilja like this.

Great finale! I knew Rayna would say yes to Luke's proposal. I just wish Deacon wouldn't have swooped in there to try to mess it up for her.

Juliette - I just want to reach out and give that girl a hug. I loved how she and Rayna rallied against Jeff and it looks like her and Rayna really are friends now. And then there's Avery. I hope he can forgive. He cheated on Scarlet afterall and she ended up taking him back later on. I really love them as a couple so I hope it all gets worked out.

Scarlet - just when you thought we were going to be rid of her, Gunner comes along and tries to convince her to stay lol.

So glad the show got renewed!
    Moontat and Miss Scarlet like this.

I recorded, but watched a little of it. I'll comment more after I watch it all the way through.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It was a decent episode. I don't think I realized that she had actually been married to Deacon. Maybe I'm just forgetting.

I thought they were just "he and she" and they got pregnant.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread