+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Nashville

The pills and alcohol didn't help.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Jayceegirl, Of course, I remember Teri Clark! What a treat!

This was my favorite episode to date. The main reason is that Rayna and Deacon got to state their case regarding Maddie to each other in a rational manner, but showing their pain of dealing with the consequences that decision has made. I could see both side to their arguments. Good writing! My favorite scene so far on this show.

I'm so happy Deacon didn't relapse. He blew his cool, but stayed sober. I've had issues with him, but he's growing. I want to like the guy. His temper makes that difficult, but he's so sexy, IMO!

Does anyone think that Luke was the one who reposted that video of Maddie? I've read it online various places and think it may be true. Did you notice how he looked when he left the GMA appearance and got into the car and said "To the airport." It seemed like he looked defeated. Is he is working with Jeff from Edgehill to derail Rayna's Highway 65 records. Is he legit or a fake sent to sabotage? I'm not sure.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I think he's legit. I also think he might be done with the Rayna circus though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I hope he's legit. If he is playing Rayna, that's going to hurt her really bad. Her kids really like him too. It's just that when they were trying to figure out who reposted the video, he got real vague and said he had talked to his son and it must have been a friend of a friend.

Debb I had the feeling that he is not legit. A couple of other things he has said or done earlier made me wonder. I'm not the best detective in the world so could be wrong. I love Deacon and am so happy that he has his drinking under control. I have always wanted Deacon and Rayna to reunite, but it seems like just when I think it might happen one of them start a relationship with someone else.

mesachick I agree I can't stand Teddy either. I understand he loves his daughter, but Deacon is Maddie's biological father and she obviously wants a relationship with him because she went to find him after she found out the truth. I don't see why Teddy has to be so pig headed about the whole issue. He got to raise her for all those years that Deacon missed out on so imo they should both be a part of her life now. I realize with all his drinking back then he wasn't going to be a great role model for her. Now the big test was when he found out that Teddy slept with the person he fell in love with and he didn't start drinking so I think Maddie deserves to be part of his life.

I just hope someone realizes about Scarlett taking the pills and gets her help. Juliette seems to recognize the signs from her mother's problems so hopefully she will say something.

I had heard that this show had a chance of being canceled and now it seems like it's on a watch list, but may be okay. I hope so. I like country music, but I just like this show for the stories it gives us.

I agree Miss Scarlett - a country soap opera.

Regarding Glee, just to let you know Glee no longer has the high school kids. No more Regionals. The top stars from the show are now all in NYC and even Adam Lambert has joined the cast for awhile anyway as he is in Kurt's band. Season 6 will be the last of Glee and since I started with it from the beginning I will stay until the end. When they had part of the show with the ones still in high school and then the other part with those that had gone to NYC, I think it became a bit confusing and I personally liked the NYC segment better. Now they are just staying in NYC.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Her name is Terri Clark and the only female Canadian country western singer to have that honor to this day. It was on June 12, 2004
    Off-topic interesting factoid about Terri Clark and Blake Shelton. We should all thank Terri for Blake getting rid of that mullet. Why did he cut it? At a fan event, he was walking by a bunch of people and heard people yelling behind him: Terri! Terri! It was then he realized they thought he was Terri Clark and that he was mistaken for a girl.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Thanks Junkie Girl for sharing that little tidbit. I remember when Blake had that mullet and I want to indirectly thank Terri for getting him to cut it off.

Wow, tonight was very enlightening about Deacon's demons. The household he grew up in was terrible... Scarlett's mother should have left for Nashville along with Deacon back when they were young. I was surprised no one ever said throughout the whole episode that Scarlett's breakdown was due to her abusive mother showing up. Her mother is a piece of work.

I did feel bad for Juliette tonight since she was getting the blame for Scarlette's breakdown and Avery was abandoning her to tend to Scarlett. But still - hooking up with Jeff? Gross.

Great to see Gunnar with his new house! Smart use of his $400K payment.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

More bad decisions by Juliette and Avery. I knew Avery hadn't changed that much. Ever since Scarlet came on the tour. He's been ignoring Juliette on purpose and neglecting her to be all over Scarlet. He's not that ignorant. Then, he leaves Juliette to sit by Scarlet's side all night. It's just insulting to treat your girlfriend that way. Scarlet has family and other friends to be with her. I don't blame Juliette. That would have been the final straw for me. I would have just broken up with him. HOWEVER, sleeping with the enemy was a bad idea. She'll pay for this in the long run.

The idea that no one heard or saw the assault of Scarlet by her mom on tour was just silly. Of course, they would have heard and seen it and the story would have gotten back to Juliette and her road manager. It appeared to me that Scarlet is saying that she doesn't want to perform anymore, because she believes what her mom said about her having the same kind of illness that she does. But, it doesn't really matter. She's a pain in the asp and is going to do nothing but complain, witch and be nasty to all those around her. I really wish she would go away.

And why does someone who is selfish, ill tempered and bitter seem to have Avery and Gunnar so crazy over her? Go figure. Gunnar has the sense to stay away from the hospital, but then wakes his girlfriend up writing a love song about his ex. Please.

I think that Will is asking for trouble with the reality show. It's not only going to hurt him but his wife. I suspect that someone has put a bug in the ear of that reality show producer and that she KNOWS about Will being gay. She's going to throw trouble into the mix and film it for the show. I think it's a set up and Will is going to really suffer when it hits the fan.
    Moontat, mesachick and Cornholio like this.

I don't want to see Avery and Juliette break up - boo! I agree, not liking how he left Juliette and then spent the night at Scarlet's rehab. I don't really understand how they are handling the stuff between Scarlet and her mom. Other people must know about what happened, so why are they allowing her mom to be anywhere near her?

I agree with all you wrote Debb
    Moontat, Cornholio and Debb70 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread