+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Did anyone see the return of Nashville last night? I thought it was a great show. I'm not sure what it is, but I just sat there and found myself enjoying the heck out of this show. It's really good.

They don't mind killing people off of this show either. How many have met their maker since it started? Peggy, Peggy's killer, Lamar, Juliette's mom and her lover, Gunnar's brother, and who else?

Where was Will last night? I don't think they showed him or his girlfriend.

Well, I'm right about one thing. I correctly predicted that Teddy and Deacon's girlfriend would hook up. I knew it! lol (They may not have actually done anything, but it sure looked like there was plenty of consoling.) Did you see what time she climbed into bed with Deacon? 2:30 a.m. And he hardly even noticed. I guess he has his mind on Rayna and isn't too bothered that his girlfriend is having late night meetings.

Juliette is so upset that Deacon is playing at the Bluebird without her that she has to jump into the arms of her producer. I don't even care anymore.

LOVED the trio with Avery, Gunnar and his girlfriend.
    Moontat, Cornholio and Jaceegirl like this.

Yea this show kind of jumped the shark tank with me. I tuned in for perhaps 5 minutes & switched over to netflix.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Scarlette is the one who was upset by seeing Deacon at the Bluebird with her old BFF and her two ex's.

I loved last night's episode too Debb! And especially the trio singing.

I was thinking/hoping that Juliette would make her way over to Rayna's label. The previews showed that the creepy guy from Rayna & Juliette's old label is trying to make a play for Juliette next week. I hope she tells him off! Was glad to see Juliette stick with her old manager. He's very friendly with Rayna's manager so maybe they will figure out to put Juliette on Rayna's label.

I don't think Deacon's GF was out late physically cheating with Teddy, rather they were probably talking late. Because of this, she excused Deacon's time with Rayna, saying "It's important to help people in need." Also trying to excuse herself. That said, I think she is attracted to Teddy and Deacon is obviously attracted to Rayna!
    Moontat likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was able to FF through a lot of the show since it was very heavy on the music. I was disappointed that Lamar died. I loved his evilness. Connie Britton sure did a lousy cry when she broke down at the end of the show. The breakdown was appropriate.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I was able to FF through a lot of the show since it was very heavy on the music. I was disappointed that Lamar died. I loved his evilness. Connie Britton sure did a lousy cry when she broke down at the end of the show. The breakdown was appropriate.
    No kidding. It sounded like a scared scream rather than an upset or angry cry. She sounded like she was in a horror movie.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Correction to my post upthread. I meant that it was Scarlet who got upset at seeing Deacon with her old friends at the BlueBird. Side note: One of my best friends is in Nashville for the weekend. I told her to check out the BlueBird. She doesn't watch Nashville. I've never been there, but thought it might be fun. My friend loves music.)

I kind of hate that Lamar died too. I kind of felt that while he was a bad guy, he was a good at being a bad guy. Someone like him can carry that off in my mind, better than a younger person like the president of Edgehill Records. I wonder if there was some reason the actor wanted to leave. Perhaps health reasons or something. Of course, I couldn't believe they got rid of Peggy either. Odd decisions and odd they way they wrapped up that storyline so quick. It could have been much more involved. Too abrupt, IMO.

I loved Juliette in this episode. I think she is so beautiful. Something about her just appeals to me. She may be actually learning some life lessons. That looks so good.

I guess I like country music more than most of these boards. I enjoy it when they include a lot in an episode, especially, the trio from this week! IMO, they sound just as good as Little Big Town and MUCH better than The Band Perry.
    elleprn likes this.

I have never been a big country music fan, but Julliette and the trio are winning me over
    mesachick and Cornholio like this.

Same here.... I strongly disliked country music before watching Nashville. Now I actually like lots of the songs on the show and have even downloaded a few. I can tolerate it a little better. I still don't care for the country contestants on Idol and the Voice though...
    Moontat likes this.

Count me in as well. I don't like country music at all really. But for some reason I love most of the songs they do on Nashville. This is one of my favorite shows right now.
    Moontat and Cornholio like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Why is this show on the *not sure* list of renewing? they have a ton of fans..
    Cornholio and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread