+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree337Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

I don't know what they have in store for Scarlet. At first I thought she might be pregnant. That would pull her back to Avery, assuming it's his, and put a big snag in his relationship with Juliette. Recall how she kept talking about being so tired and sleeping so much? But, that also could mean she's suffering from depression or she may be on track to become addicted to pills. I'm ready for anything. I did think the way she went off like a rocket in the bathroom at that party, made her look kind of crazy. Rayna saw it. As head of Highway 65 and sort of her boss, she should recommend a mental and physical exam, IMO.

I will say that Deacon is so handsome. I think he's so sexy. Too bad he's toxic. I hope Rayna stays far away. He is not husband material long term.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Rayna had "that look" in her eye while she was looking at Deacon! All I could think was "Uh oh....here it goes again!" Some people are hard to shake, even if you do know that it might not be in your best interest.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh yes. I don't know that I could resist Deacon. He's so hot, IMO. But, knowing how he can come a loose...... I honestly think I would have to pass. Last time, she almost got killed because of his behavior. She has two kids to think of. Everything is fine with Deacon as long as it's fine....it's when there's a problem that he acts out. Megan will find out soon enough.....poor thing. I suspect she will run to Teddy...eventually.

I need to watch again... What is the relationship between Deacon's lawyer GF and the whole mess with the Mayor and Lamar? Who is her client?

I think they wasted that whole fake miscarriage story by killing off that character... What use was that?? The mayor finding out he got duped would be WAY better if she were still alive! Did the actress have to exit for other commitments or something? It just makes no sense...
    prhoshay likes this.
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
    I need to watch again... What is the relationship between Deacon's lawyer GF and the whole mess with the Mayor and Lamar? Who is her client?

I think they wasted that whole fake miscarriage story by killing off that character... What use was that?? The mayor finding out he got duped would be WAY better if she were still alive! Did the actress have to exit for other commitments or something? It just makes no sense...
    I was at a loss as to why Peggy was killed off too. I really don't get it. I would have thought the actress wanted to stay on a regular show that filmed in Nashville. They do film in Nashville, right? Her real life husband, Brad Paisly is supposed to be a guest this week. I don't get it.

The connection is that, the lawyer, Megan is representing the family of the man who shot Peggy. Apparently, the family is exploring what really happend to the man, as they do not believe he killed himself after shooting Peggy. That's why Teddy was upset. I guess he thought she was trying to convince people he was not gulity. Soon, Teddy put the pieces together and now believes that Larma was behind it, because that man was formerly employeed by a company that Lamar owned. I think it may be more complicated than that.

The actress who plays Scarlet was on The View today. I missed her interview, but saw her singing. She looked and sounded great, IMO.

Surprisingly, I agree with you about Clare's performance! She had that Celtic sound going. Lovely song! You should really catch her interview, too. Very interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What confuses me a bit, is Teddy's over the top grief about his wife being killed. I expect him to show some emotion, however I thought he felt trapped by the whole pregnancy thing and was marrying her for outward appearances only. I know at the beginning of their affair, he was in love with her, but he broke it off when it was found out by the public. SMH
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

I don't think he was ever in love with her; I thought he was in love with the sex.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    What confuses me a bit, is Teddy's over the top grief about his wife being killed. I expect him to show some emotion, however I thought he felt trapped by the whole pregnancy thing and was marrying her for outward appearances only. I know at the beginning of their affair, he was in love with her, but he broke it off when it was found out by the public. SMH
    \

Back when Peggy lost the baby, she hid it. Then after they were married, she faked the miscarriage. It actually happened, but not when she pretended it happened. Howver, Peggy's true emotions shined through when she was pretending and it seemed to strike a cord with Teddy. He seemed to really be effected by the loss of the baby and he seemed to love that he was enough for Peggy. She seemed happy being at home and not being a super star like Rayna. I think love grew in that brief time. Teddy seemed so happy when he was at the festival with his girls and Peggy. Just when he did find true love, it was shot down. Literally!

+ Reply to Thread