+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Nashville

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Nashville

Is it not online?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was her tour bus. The previews show her on stage next week, too.
    Debb70 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rats! I meant to try to watch the last episode before tonight!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really like Luke & his relationship with Raina.
    About 15 minutes in to tonight's show I could see something coming. Scarlet is going to get hooked on drugs. Bet on it. Maybe even a mental breakdown thrown in for good measure.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Scarlett has a depressive personality and spends a lot of time feeling sorry for herself. She, kind of, gets on my nerves. People like that can be annoying.

I never liked Scarlet's character on this show. She always annoyed me and now it's waaaaaaay over the top. She really does need a physcial exam. She may need some real medication for whatever is wrong with her. It could be a mental disorder.

I almost choked when Gunnar threw out some comment to his new girlfriend about how much better Scarlet was at understanding being a song writer.....WHAT? Scarlet threw him under the bus when he had this HUGE song writing opportunity with Kelly Clarkson and he makes an insane comment like that! I think the writers must have lost their minds. They have a short memory.

I do agree that Gunnar was right in cancelling plans for a SOCIAL meeting with his girlfriend for a JOB opportunity. I don't see anything wrong with that. People who are struggling to get their career going or are trying to make money to pay the rent, don't have the luxury to turn down work so they can socialize with friends, IMO. I don't fault Gunnar for that.

I've seen enough of the outrageous behavior of fans towards Juliette. Enough already. We get it. I guess they are setting it up so Juliette is fired from Edgehill Records or leave on her own and goes with Highway 69. Eventually, Rayna will have Scarlet, Avery, Juliette, her daughter and DEACON on her label. Then she'll have a big fight with Luke, when he does her wrong. I'm waiting for that.

Do you think that Teddy is right about Lamar ordering his murder, which resulted in the death of his wife? I wonder if he's off base and it's actually some other person who did it.

It took me until almost the end of the show to recognize that it was Juliette, in disguise, who was singing with Avery!!

Where in the world do you get the idea that it was somebody, other than Lamar, who had Teddy's wife killed?? Lamar has motive, and his storyline is already developed within the show as not being an upright person. Who else have you considered? It being anyone else is just too farfetched for me, plus it keeps him in the story.

It's OK with me if I am wrong.

The reason I wonder if it's Larmar, is because I would think the real story would be more interesting and take longer to figure it out. Just speculation. I did get some kind of a feeling when Teddy went in to speak with Deacon's girlfriend the attorney. I got a brief vision of something in store for the two of them together. Switch-a-roo perhaps? lol

Another great episode. I really do love this show.

So Luke Wheeler isn't the ass he first appeared to be. It was cool that he apologized to Raeyna about how he reacted to her leaving Edgehill. I think they make a nice couple. I just hope she doesn't fall back in with Deacon again. Those two are pretty toxic. Loved seeing Juliette and Avery grow closer. Avery is my favorite younger guy character (better than Gunnar and Will). At the end with Juliette in the church and then going to Avery to help her write a song - I had a feeling that maybe she was going to write something slightly religious to counter all of the negative criticism she's been getting, but when I saw the previews for next week, I might be way off base with that thought lol.

Not surprised if Larmar is involved in the shooting. He's still in jail right?

Who do ya'll think will come to Scarlett's rescue? She's lost Gunnar and Avery now. Wow at her face when Gunnar told her that he wasn't feeling any kind of connection with her while writing music. She's definitely still holding a candle for him.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Lamar is one of those godfather types.

+ Reply to Thread