+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Nashville

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Nashville

Oops! Sounds like I may have dozed through that scene. Would liked to have seen that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Oops! Sounds like I may have dozed through that scene. Would liked to have seen that!
    Me too. I don't remember that at all. Thank goodness for FORT.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

What I saw was him holding her wedding dress, which he put back in the closet as his girls came in the bedroom.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    It looked like Teddy found the plastic bag with the pig's blood container hidden in the closet right before his daughters came in towards the end of the episode. At first I thought all his crying at the end was so over-the-top fake, but now I realize perhaps he was just crying for himself because he knew the pregnancy was a sham and that he had been entrapped by Peggy...all for naught.
    I didn't see that. When did that happen? I saw Teddy looking in the closet at her wedding dress.

I was so glad to see Scarlet get on that bus. She has turned into the biggest, spoiled child. I'm glad she got out of Avery's way though. She was so depressing. Avery was right too. SHE broke up with GUNNAR, so now she's ticked off he's dating again? I do get that she's a little upset that her best friend hooked up with him. It's like a girl's code, but you can't hold onto that forever.

Scarlet must not care that she is walking out on Rayna and her label. Isn't she under contract with Rayna? I guess she wouldn't be doing Rayna much good with her brooding attitude.

Anyone notice that Rayna told her previous lover/songwriter that she was in a relationship with Luke? I thought it was clear that Luke blew her off that night at the Festival. He said something like see you around. He definitely was not making any future plans.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't see that. When did that happen? I saw Teddy looking in the closet at her wedding dress.

I was so glad to see Scarlet get on that bus. She has turned into the biggest, spoiled child. I'm glad she got out of Avery's way though. She was so depressing. Avery was right too. SHE broke up with GUNNAR, so now she's ticked off he's dating again? I do get that she's a little upset that her best friend hooked up with him. It's like a girl's code, but you can't hold onto that forever. I

Scarlet must not care that she is walking out on Rayna and her label. Isn't she under contract with Rayna? I guess she wouldn't be doing Rayna much good with her brooding attitude.

Anyone notice that Rayna told her previous lover/songwriter that she was in a relationship with Luke? I thought it was clear that Luke blew her off that night at the Festival. He said something like see you around. He definitely was not making any future plans.
    I didn't think Scarlett was walking out on Rayna. I thought she was getting back on the tour after her little break??

I saw Teddy looking at the wedding dress too. I didn't see anything that suggested he found out Peggy's secret. (Would she really have saved/hidden the pigs blood, etc? Eww!)

Yeah, I can't see Peggy keeping that pig's blood container. Why would she keep that. It would have stunk pretty bad after a few days.

Maybe Scarlett was getting on a tour bus, but I thought it was a destination type bus. If she's getting back on the tour bus, that makes sense. Let's hope that's the case and that she works her issues out while touring.
    sunnydayz likes this.

Sorry for the bad info guys.... I couldn't figure out what was in the plastic - I really thought it was the blood wrappings! I must be losing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Sorry for the bad info guys.... I couldn't figure out what was in the plastic - I really thought it was the blood wrappings! I must be losing it!!!
    No worries. I get things confused lots of times. I had no idea Scarlett was getting on her tour bus. The way she was dressed and that old timey suitcase, I thought she was hopping a bus back to Alabama or wherever she is from. Funny how she and Deacon are from the same place, but her accent is so different from his.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    No worries. I get things confused lots of times. I had no idea Scarlett was getting on her tour bus. The way she was dressed and that old timey suitcase, I thought she was hopping a bus back to Alabama or wherever she is from. Funny how she and Deacon are from the same place, but her accent is so different from his.
    I also felt she was leaving Nashville & going home. I wasn't sad.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I also felt she was leaving Nashville & going home. I wasn't sad.
    Does anyone have it recorded? If so, can you check the bus and see what's written on the side?

+ Reply to Thread