+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

I also think I would have had someone take a look at the numbers to see where the 20 million dollar buyout price came from. Did that guy just pull it out of his head? If Rayna's not worth so much, then bring the price down. She seemed so foolish in her decision making. I guess that's how real musical artists are though. lol

If Rayna' loses all her money, that will give her a reason to get desperate and have to TOUR with DEACON. I wish they would just stay friends and Deacon keep his lawyer girlfriend. They are much happier this way.

I know that maybe Avery nor Deacon could do it, but I wanted someone to tell Scarlet to put her big girl panties on!lol
    Cornholio likes this.

I just bought the third soundtrack for Nashville. I love them all!

Cornolio: I so agree with you regarding Luke Wheeler. I think it hit Rayna right between the eyes the minute he said, "see you around". She got it immediately!
    Cornholio likes this.

I thought that Luke Wheeler seemed sketchy from the beginning. Something about him I didn't care for. Rayna may have dodged a bullet with that guy, IMO.

I watched the scene again where Peggy gets shot. It just seems odd that they are in this secluded, grass parking lot. Very odd.

I wonder if Will is really dead. Didn't two people die last season?

He probably just played chicken the way he did with Gunnar that night. He's going to have to accept living a lie or confront the truth. The only gay country singer to come out that I am aware of was Shelly Wright and it ruined her career. She has written about how everything dried up once she admitted to being a lesbian. I think that the repercustions would be even greater for a male singer. I can't see where they will take Will's character, unless he dies or comes out.
    Cornholio likes this.

The look on Will's face spoke volumes to me. This wasn't a game. He was serious. Whether he sticks it out remains to be seen.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I thought that Luke Wheeler seemed sketchy from the beginning. Something about him I didn't care for. Rayna may have dodged a bullet with that guy, IMO.

I watched the scene again where Peggy gets shot. It just seems odd that they are in this secluded, grass parking lot. Very odd.

I wonder if Will is really dead. Didn't two people die last season?

He probably just played chicken the way he did with Gunnar that night. He's going to have to accept living a lie or confront the truth. The only gay country singer to come out that I am aware of was Shelly Wright and it ruined her career. She has written about how everything dried up once she admitted to being a lesbian. I think that the
    I didn't see it as a secluded, grass parking lot. What I saw was festival parking downtown. I hate that kind of parking that is so common at city festivals. Maybe it might be more familiar to you as "picnic parking". People are coming and going all over the place.
    Last edited by Critical; 01-17-2014 at 10:34 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Man I feel so badly for Juliette Fans (or non-fans) can be such a-holes I swear.

I can't find much sympathy for Teddy/Peggy. She did trap him into marriage with a fake pregnancy afterall. Then using pigs blood to make it look like she miscarried - girl was off her rocker for sure. I didn't think Teddy really loved her, plus man did their relationship move fast!

Loving Deacon and Maddie! Scarlett is nuts for behaving the way she is with Gunnar. Grow up girl! Especially in ruining a career opportunity with Kelly Clarkson! What is she thinking?!? I am glad that it looks like her and Avery are a no go, as I much prefer Avery with Juliette.

What's with Rayna thinking she's in a relationship with Luke? He pretty much wrote her off the second he found out she was leaving Edgehill.

Great episode!
    Cornholio and JavaJo like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Man I feel so badly for Juliette Fans (or non-fans) can be such a-holes I swear.

I can't find much sympathy for Teddy/Peggy. She did trap him into marriage with a fake pregnancy afterall. Then using pigs blood to make it look like she miscarried - girl was off her rocker for sure. I didn't think Teddy really loved her, plus man did their relationship move fast!

Loving Deacon and Maddie! Scarlett is nuts for behaving the way she is with Gunnar. Grow up girl! Especially in ruining a career opportunity with Kelly Clarkson! What is she thinking?!? I am glad that it looks like her and Avery are a no go, as I much prefer Avery with Juliette.

What's with Rayna thinking she's in a relationship with Luke? He pretty much wrote her off the second he found out she was leaving Edgehill.

Great episode!
    I agree with everything you wrote.
    Scarlett has turned into quite the Debby Downer. I'm glad Peggy is gone. The actress did a great job, but I just had no sympathy for the character whatsoever.
    As for Rayna, I don't care whether she's in a relationship with Luke or not, just so she stays away from Liam. I can't stand him or his condescending attitude toward Rayna.
    As for Juliette, all I can think of is "Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it."
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought this episode was boring and had trouble staying awake, and that is unusual for me. I thought it would NEVER be over!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It looked like Teddy found the plastic bag with the pig's blood container hidden in the closet right before his daughters came in towards the end of the episode. At first I thought all his crying at the end was so over-the-top fake, but now I realize perhaps he was just crying for himself because he knew the pregnancy was a sham and that he had been entrapped by Peggy...all for naught.

+ Reply to Thread