+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree337Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

I used to love this show & really looked forward to watching it but...sheesh stop with adding characters already! There are way too many plots, sub-plots & plots within a plot to make any sense for a weekly TV show. It is becoming a soap opera. Geeze Rayna is already on love interest#4, lost count on Julliete.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it was supposed to be a soap opera.
    bee stung lips and Moontat like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't care how many more people they bring on this show, just let me get a glimpse of Deacon every episode. Don't know why, can't explain it. Bless me Father, but I have impure thoughts of Deacon........
    nanarama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I don't care how many more people they bring on this show, just let me get a glimpse of Deacon every episode. Don't know why, can't explain it. Bless me Father, but I have impure thoughts of Deacon........
    Bless you my sister, you are not alone:
    elleprn likes this.

I agree that there are too many characters. I get the impression that the writers don't have the talent to really develop the main characters and have them become more interesting. Seeing them change and become more complex would really make the show more intense, IMO. But, instead it seems they are too lazy or unimaginative to do that. They just keep flittering around, parading in new people without much thought. We don't need a league of average characters, just a few really good ones.

Still, I'll keep watching. I still like it. I hope they break their mold a little. We know pretty much what Juliette, Deacon, Rayna and Teddy are going to do. Repeat, rewind, repeat.....that needs a shake up.

Ha! Olivia wanted Juliette for herself! I knew it!
    MiniDiva and elleprn like this.

Wow!!!! YOU NAILED IT!!!!!!

I almost fell off the bed!!!!
    Cornholio and elleprn like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was wondering when Peggy would have her "second" miscarriage. Would be funny if she's really pregnant again from their recent couplings and she just doesn't know it yet. I don't see this ending well for Teddy in the long run. It's too bad they made her nutty because I liked her and Teddy as a future couple when she was first introduced.

Not really interested in the Wentworth storyline with Juliette. It's as if the writers have hit a wall with her character all of a sudden.

I know Connie has a huge following with previous shows but I just don't care much for Rayna and don't see the chemistry with her and any of her leading men.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 11-21-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

You are definitely watching the wrong show!
    elleprn likes this.

I don't have an issue with Rayna. I think the problem is her leading men. This new lover/country star is just not very sexy, IMO. Something about him that I don't care for. The other lover who is her writing partner/producer was also rather odd at first. I think he improved the last time he was on the scene. To me, besides Deacon, they have miscasted her lovers.

Man, Rayna and her sister don't seem to have one bit of concern their dad is in jail. They haven't tried to get him bond or even gone to visit. LOL I never thought I'd have any sympathy for the guy. He's going to be very angry if he does get out of jail.

+ Reply to Thread