+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree337Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Oh yes. I despised Will when he pulled that car/train stunt. That is not funny, amusing or smart, IMO. I hope he's learned his lesson. However, since I'm not crazy about him or Gunnar, I wouldn't mind if they left. I guess Will's storyline is interesting. I'm wondering if Will's ex lover, who works for the Edgehill boss now, is the lover of the Edgehill Company. Somehow, it's going to backfire on Will and he's going to lose his contract or die, IMO.
    Just speculating.

I loved the girls singing last night. They are great.

I think I could tolerate Deacon if the writers would allow him to be more than a one trick pony. I find that boring.

My favorite character is Juliette. She can be a bad girl, but I love her.

Rayna's storyline follows that of Shania Twayne. She lost her voice too. She had a reality show about getting it back. I think she did and she's playing now in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post

Deacon is so boring in every aspect...it seems as if the show runners refuse to let go of the folks that don't really fit the show just to be nostalgic since we don't really need Deacon, Daddy Rayna or Sister Rayna anymore...we have more than enough with Scarlet, Juliette, 'new Juliette' (Laila), Avery, Gunnar, Scarlet's bestie, hunky closet guy, Rayna (plus kids), Teddy (plus psycho lady) and Rayna's producer/new lover. In fact, I think season 2 is way better than seaon 1 because we have focused on the drama with the music/fame and had tons of Juliette and co
    Oh, my gosh....you just stuck a knife in my heart.....because I LOVE Deacon.
    He's a lousy man in Nashville but like I've said before here, I fell for him back in the "Who's Line Is It?" show.
    Can't lose Deacon.
    Moontat likes this.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

WHOA. Quite a show last night. Juliette was so into having sex she didn't realize the door opened? Wow.

Interesting about Scarlett and Avery - think it'll last? I think Scarlett will be pissed if she finds out Gunnar slept with Zoey.

Rayna and Luke is an interesting twist.

I'd like Deacon to stay on the straight and narrow, find his way and stick with this woman for a little bit. They're a good balance for each other.

Excellent episode.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"And all is right with the world..." makes for a boring show. I say, "Bring on the drama!!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish Deacon could meet his match for a change. He needs a woman who will not tolerate his childishness. I like this attorney woman for him. The problem is that he will lead her to believe that he is in love with her and then dump her fast. He better be careful. He could hurt the wrong person and end up with a dead bunny on his porch! lol

Juliette is my favorite, but even I'm disappointed in her. I think there will be a twist with her and this Wentworth guy. I'm not sure what it is, but I wonder if the wife is really upset about the infidelity. Juliette is being foolish. If things go sour, she's at this guy's mercy. He could ruin her career by ordering his radio stations to not play her music. She's so unwise at times.

Avery seems all sweet since he's been humbled, but I still don't care for him. I don't believe he's changed.

Say what they will, I don't think Tammy or Rayna are bothered dear old dad is in jail. They seemed quite content to let him sit there. Thanks Rayna. Daddy was there by your bedside when you were hurt. He's in jail and she's out at the polo match. lol
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Juliette is my favorite, but even I'm disappointed in her. I think there will be a twist with her and this Wentworth guy. I'm not sure what it is, but I wonder if the wife is really upset about the infidelity. Juliette is being foolish. If things go sour, she's at this guy's mercy. He could ruin her career by ordering his radio stations to not play her music. She's so unwise at times.
    Maybe Olivia Wentworth has the hots for Juliette and is jealous of him for sleeping with her!
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting theory.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, I was thinking there could be some kind of twist, because Wentworth inferred that there was something about their marriage that made it unique and that Juliette wouldn't understand. He all but said they are not a real married couple. However, wouldn't that be odd, considering they already have a gay in the closet with the Will character. If they go for 2 hidden gays, that is going to seem odd, IMO.
    Cornholio likes this.

FORT Fan

I think it's going to be more a case of she'll tell Juliette that she doesn't care, they just need to keep it quiet for image reasons.

I think she'll probably say that Wentworth has had a ton of these affairs and she doesn't care as long as none of it leaks to the press.

That's an interesting theory too.

Juliette really should be in therapy. She cannot stand for anyone to give her good advice. She never learns from her mistakes and is resistent to change. She seems to yearn for drama and turmoil in her life.

+ Reply to Thread