+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree337Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think she wants HIM!
    He has already told her money is all he will give ... but you could be correct. Maybe she will try to tug at heart strings or something?

It doesn't seem it will work.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think it will, either, but I'm guessing she is determined to try! The next thing she is going to be doing is going online and buying an ultrasound picture!

I say never underestimate a desperate woman's determination!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They used this pregnancy storyline on Glee years ago - Mr. Shue's honeybadger wife faked a pregnancy with padding until nearly the end. In that case she was trying to keep her man. We'll see how far Peggy takes it!

Where is Pikachu? We need to start a pool on how far Peggy takes the fake pregnancy act! :-)

Did anyone else notice how much better Scarlett looks? Her hair is a more subdued color than the bleach of last season. She looks great. I just love her and Gunnar singing together.

I'm so bummed about Deacon falling off the wagon. I really thought he and Rayna were finally going to get it right after all those years.

I so love this show. I never liked country music before, but I do enjoy the music on Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    The episode is available online and OnDemand, so you don't need to settle for reading a recap
    Thank you! I had forgotten that I could probably find it online. I'm just an old woman, trying as hard as she can not to let the tech world pass her by but sometimes, I forget. So thanks again. I'm going hunting for it right now.

While Deacon was clean for many years, he never seemed to gain any maturity or actually learn from his mistakes. Even when he wasn't drinking, he was the biggest baby. If things didn't go his way, he would throw a tantrum and run away. He's so childish.

Honestly, even though he is physically attractive, he is so ugly, IMO and that is due to his selfish and destructive ways. He refuses to be happy. Remember how he hurt that vet? He's a loser, IMO. I mean his character is. The problem is that if his daughter ever feels the need to bond with him or have him be proud of her.......she will be disappointed. Toxic people make it impossible to be happy around them. A life of heartache. Poor girl. Juliette knows what's it's like to live with someone like that. Her mom was that way. As problematic as Teddy is....he's still much better than Deacon, IMO.
    ArchieComic Fan likes this.

Pikachu is a famous destination in Peru.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gay-guy (Will) is putting the moves on anybody who will stand still long enough. Can't believe that he now wants to move on the new business head. He has got it baaaaad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I haven't watched last night's episode yet. I opted for the finale of The Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    While Deacon was clean for many years, he never seemed to gain any maturity or actually learn from his mistakes. Even when he wasn't drinking, he was the biggest baby. If things didn't go his way, he would throw a tantrum and run away. He's so childish.

Honestly, even though he is physically attractive, he is so ugly, IMO and that is due to his selfish and destructive ways. He refuses to be happy. Remember how he hurt that vet? He's a loser, IMO. I mean his character is. The problem is that if his daughter ever feels the need to bond with him or have him be proud of her.......she will be disappointed. Toxic people make it impossible to be happy around them. A life of heartache. Poor girl. Juliette knows what's it's like to live with someone like that. Her mom was that way. As problematic as Teddy is....he's still much better than Deacon, IMO.
    I think Deacon was doing exceptionally well ... except he never got over Rayna. I don't like what she did to him. Some people just never get over these things.

Teddy is Daddy to Deacon's biological daughter and learning about yet another loss was enough to put him over the edge. The injury to his hand to him was kind of strike 3. He lost Rayna, his daughter's early years, and now maybe his livelihood. In that fast flashing preview ... it looked like someone was in the hospital again ?

This episode was all about people making the choices that are best for themselves.
    Last edited by echo226; 10-03-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    Moontat likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I really enjoyed Wednesday night's episode. (Except for the part where Rayna told Deacon "No." I was saying, "No? What do you mean No? You know y'all belong together!")

I'm liking Scarlet this season even better than last. She looks softer but acts smarter and tougher. It was quite a revelation to hear about Deacon's father. It helps explain somewhat where his demons came from. It can be hard to escape family patterns.

So bummed that Will chose to bypass Rayna. Whatever happened to "dance with the date that brought you?" Now I hope it blows up in his face! Maybe this means that Rayna will choose Gunnar.

+ Reply to Thread