+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    One more thing some one asked ... so Scarlet's singing partner's character name is Gunnar.
    These people all have such interesting names .... Rayna, Deacon, Gunnar, Avery ... even Juliette. I have nobody in my life with any of those names! I know one Zoey but it's a puppy.
    Thank you. He's one of my favorites & it bugged me that I couldn't remember his name.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Easton, Reba, and Darious are unusual ... but most of the others are fairly common.

I know both males and females named Taylor.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'm so bummed out that I missed the first episode....didn't know it was going to start so soon. I read a recap online so I know what happened but still..........it's just not the same as watching it....love this show.

The episode is available online and OnDemand, so you don't need to settle for reading a recap
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I watched it all last night and am more impressed than ever with how young Deacon and Rayna looked in those flash back scenes!!! If makeup and hair can do that for you, why not do it all the time? Who wouldn't want to look 14 years younger? Why not look that fresh and young all the time?

Anyone believe Rayna's dad killed her mom? I think they have it mixed up and he did not killer her. I guess it'll be a big story this season though.

I'm also wondering about Teddy's girlfriend. What is she going to do, wear a pregnant suit to pretend she's getting bigger and then after so many months kidnap a baby from the hospital and pretend it's hers? She does have that mental health problem from earlier. I wonder if she has snapped and really does believe she's still pregnant.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No...she made a definite decision to lie about being pregnant. You could tell by her shifting eyes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, she has to know that lie is going to be found out. Maybe she's going to milk it until she claims to miscarry later on.

I wonder how Juliette is going to use the information about Deacon being Rayna's baby's daddy to her advantage. You could tell her wheels were turning. She's a sly one!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh, she has to know that lie is going to be found out. Maybe she's going to milk it until she claims to miscarry later on.
    I wonder how Juliette is going to use the information about Deacon being Rayna's baby's daddy to her advantage. You could tell her wheels were turning. She's a sly one!
    I think she's just playing it to try to get Teddy to marry her. She just kept trying to bring him into the "pregnancy", even though he made it clear he wasn't interested, but would support the baby financially only.
    Who knows what she'll do once it becomes baby time. It'll be interesting.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watched it all last night and am more impressed than ever with how young Deacon and Rayna looked in those flash back scenes!!! If makeup and hair can do that for you, why not do it all the time? Who wouldn't want to look 14 years younger? Why not look that fresh and young all the time?

Anyone believe Rayna's dad killed her mom? I think they have it mixed up and he did not killer her. I guess it'll be a big story this season though.

I'm also wondering about Teddy's girlfriend. What is she going to do, wear a pregnant suit to pretend she's getting bigger and then after so many months kidnap a baby from the hospital and pretend it's hers? She does have that mental health problem from earlier. I wonder if she has snapped and really does believe she's still pregnant.
    I think Deacon and Rayna were ... for lack of the right technical term ... air brushed. They styled them (hair and clothes) for the age and time period and then used a technique similar to airbrushing to make the skin and eyes appear younger. I do not believe it was just make-up.

I think Teddy's girlfriend is just lying and waiting. If she continues to say she is pregnant, she has power and leverage until it is obvious that she is not.
    I don't know what her end game is ... but this is some strategic move on her part. At least that is what I think. She can pretty much ask for what "financial support" she wants ... and really anything else ... maybe a Municipal position, whatever for at least a couple of months.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she wants HIM!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread