+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I see Gunnar differently. I never liked him and I still think he's a big baby. He's a bigger baby than Deacon! With all he did, he walks in with flowers and says, well what else am I suppose to do???? Are you kidding me? Any thinking person, would have known, you say you're sorry and say, I understand that you may still be angry with me, but take time and please let me know when I can call call you again. And then....wait and show your new self, show her respect and give it time. Jumping into her door with flowers, then following her to the place she was going, then proposing. IT's just stalkerish and pushy to me. I see Gunnar as a total loser. There's something wrong with that guy that getting married is not likely to fix.
    Maybe Scarlet can do much better than Avery or Gunnar.

That could very well be the case. Gunnar never was played as a strong character ... but sort of a puppy and I like puppies.

I think he may also not be very bright or mature and I think was just trying his best. He did go to Deacon to get some advice ... and got nothing helpful.

Speaking of Deacon ... he is too hot to do any wrong
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Forgive me....I don't see cute there.
    It's ok if you don't find the actor attractive. We all have different types. I think he's cute as can be!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It's ok if you don't find the actor attractive. We all have different types. I think he's cute as can be!
    Who are we talking about again?

Mohandas Gandhi

Jonathan Jackson who plays Avery.

Jonathan-Jackson-actor-89130[1].jpg

I think he's pretty hot myself.
    Last edited by mesachick; 05-24-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mohandas Gandhi

I missed the explosion too. I know it was supposed to happen because a big deal was made about it here in Nashville, the real Nashville on the news. They were acting like, don't be afraid because this is part of the show.

I've heard they are going to leave Nashville, the real Nashville, next season to film elsewhere. I hope that's not true because we have definitely given them a warm welcome here. Heck the show is good for business and I would think it would be vice versa.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

I am not sure if I can post the link so if you search... Your Guide to the Indistinguishable Men of Nashville... There is an article that has pictures of Avery, Gunnar, Deacon and Teddy side by side ... for the cuteness contest.

I still vote Deacon.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I am not sure if I can post the link so if you search... Your Guide to the Indistinguishable Men of Nashville... There is an article that has pictures of Avery, Gunnar, Deacon and Teddy side by side ... for the cuteness contest.

I still vote Deacon.
    In the article he stated that Deacon is sleeping with Juliette. I have this sneaking suspicion that the writer is not exactly a Nashville fan. I have no trouble telling these hunky men apart.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Oh, I can find the actor attractive, but not the man's character on the show. I have loved Jon Hamm on Mad Men for years, despite his horrible character. Eventually it wears me down. Deacon is super handsome, but his childish ways just turn me off.

I really hope they stay in Nashville for the filming. That's a HUGE part of the show. Maybe Deacon and Rayna will be injured and they have to go away to a rehabilitation facility in the Swiss Alps to get treatment and away from the media.

I get that it's good drama for the story for Deacon to fall off the wagon, but I find it kind of hard to believe that someone who had worked so hard at staying sober for so many years wouldn't reach out for help before going there.

I do get why he didn't reach out to his sponsor, though. Didn't Rayna tell Deacon that the sponsor had told her all those years ago to cut Deacon loose for Deacon's sake, and that was a big part of why she didn't tell him about Matty? I don't know that the sponsor (is his name Cole?) knew about Deacon being a father, but I'm guessing Deacon was pissed with him, too, for interfering in that way back when.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread