+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post

I have a friend who lives in Nashville, and she lives near where they were filming the finale. She was po'd that the streets were all blocked off, and did tell me that they were filming
    Click to see Spoiler:
    an explosion
    Yeah, it was all over the news here and they were even asking for volunteers IIRC. What do you call those, extras?

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think they reported the explosions ahead of time as a way to warn people so they would not be alarmed when they happened.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I'm not a Gunnar fan, but what is the big deal about him using his brother's songs? There are no other relatives right? If the dead brother's estate were to go through probate, then all of his money or royalties would go to Gunnar anyway, so what's the big deal? AND I think that Gunnar's safety is more important than plagiarism. If Gunnar gives the songs his brother's name as the writer, it would attrack the attention of the dangerous criminals who were after his brother and they may come after Gunnar!

I'm trying to figure out why Gunnar didn't tell Juliette what happened with that guy who tried to kiss him. Hmmm.....

That Dante is a real creep. I'm afraid someone is going to get hurt!

I'm scared that Juliette is going to lose all her money. Maybe that's what she needs. She is the most stubborn person. Getting that drunk before going out on stage is a VERY bad sign. RUN Avery.

I tried to ignore Deacon's little tempter tantrum last night. He did look fine and sexy. I just have to block out everything else and focus on his looks. lol I'm not sure what is wrong with Rayna, but she's not kissing this man like I would be kissing him. I thought Connie would have put a little more into it. I didn't see the passion I expected. Rayna's actions don't fit her words, IMO.
    ilja likes this.

I liked that Deacon got in the car with her and told her he doesn't care if she tells him everything or not. I think that was the turning point of their relationship; but I also fear that it's Deacon that will be killed- since they have now found happiness.

gunner and Scarlett were the couple I was rooting for; but he treats her weirdly. I also don't see what the big deal is about him recording his brother's songs. It's not like his brother is going to get a chance to record them.
    Juliet is a mess; I'm glad she's on her way down. I hope she loses all her money and that the sex tape is exposed and she learns some humility and she ends up having to be Scarlett's or Rayna's roadie!
    This is a good show; I hope there will be a season 2 with Deacon alive and well.

Deacon is the show's hottie, so I don't think they will lose him. Oh, I hear there's a drinking game for this show. You take a drink when Deacon quits a tour. LOL I'm kidding, but he walked out again last night. Lucky for Avery or should I say unlucky. Juliette will bring you misery Avery.

I just have to focus on Deacon's looks and ignore his spoiled, temper tantrum, throw his hands up behavior. Rayna, this guy is hot. He's much hotter than Liam, so muster up some real passion with him. She doesn't give him much more passion than Teddy.

It was sooooooo nice to see Rayna and Deacon together! Especially sweet when they were on the sofa at Deacon's house singing & playing guitar together. The part that is really unfair is the pact between Rayna and Teddy not to tell Maddy that Deacon is her bio dad. Deacon and Maddie both have a right to know this!
    Debb70 likes this.

I read another potential spoiler. Perhaps it's speculation. It's big, so if you don't want to know much about the finale, don't enter. lol

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that Jolene is one of the characters who is being killed. Supposedly, Dante tries to shoot Juliette and her mom steps in and takes the bullet. She dies in Juliette's arms! I'm not sure if it's accurate, but it sure sounds like a good storyline to me!

FORT Fogey

I think the issue for Gunnar about his brother's song is that if he tells the music producers that he didn't write that song, that his brother did, they won't be interested in Gunnar. There was mention that they wanted the darker stuff, not the ballads, and Jason wrote the dark stuff.

It'll be Gunnar's undoing, I think. He'll try to live with himself claiming his brother's song for his own, but in the end won't be able to carry on like that. Major meltdown coming, I fear.

P.S. What the heck kind of name is Gunnar? ???
    ilja likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

The writers have done some pretty crappy things to Gunnar. He started out one way and has turned into this ill, depressed, rude, odd, annoying person. And all this because his brother died. Okay. I never liked the guy anyway, but still.......he's a mess. Will is gay and has more chemistry with Scarlet than Gunnar does now.

I hope Gunnar stays out of the truck or motorcycle with Will. That guy is a crazy driver. DANGER.

Do you think he is gay or did he make that advance to get Gunnar's guard down so he can move in on Scarlet? There has been something suspicious about him since the minute he showed up and I think it is much bigger than just being gay.
    Cornholio and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read another potential spoiler. Perhaps it's speculation. It's big, so if you don't want to know much about the finale, don't enter. lol

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that Jolene is one of the characters who is being killed. Supposedly, Dante tries to shoot Juliette and her mom steps in and takes the bullet. She dies in Juliette's arms! I'm not sure if it's accurate, but it sure sounds like a good storyline to me!
    Well in the preview:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    You could hear a scream that sounded like Juliette ... so that spoiler sounds possible. I wish Jolene would shoot dante' qnd send him straight to the inferno
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread