+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Everything has been said so well already but I'd like to agree with those about Deacon and his vet girlfriend. I think he really did like her but when he connected with Rayna in the hospital, he realized again how much he loves her and always will. There is only Rayna for him, even tho he tries to accept that it won't happen.
    I do like that we got more info about R's mother and father. I also think they are downplaying the part about her husband, the mayor, and her father...all the political stuff and featuring more about the music business.
    I really like the show but I feel that I'd like to give it a nudge to get going faster.
    And I think Juliette sleeps with any man she fancies.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Faster??? Can't say that I agree with that one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

What an episode tonight. I was actually hoping they'd draw out the Rayna-Deacon will they or won't they stuff a bit longer. I like Rayna with Liam and it would have been fun to watch.

Also something has been bugging me. Has the actor who played the sober companion been recast? I could have sworn he used to have a British accent. Whatever the case, I saw that one coming. All he wanted to do was rip Juliette off. And she turned down that Tim Tebow for TV for this life? I just don't get it.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Scarlett looked so beautiful in this episode; I love her hair up!
    I'm glad Juliette saw the truth about her mother. Her character is so messed up and just jumps around from one thing or man to another. I was hoping her whole band would quit! She's easily led; that's for sure and is drawn to men that are bad for her. I'm hoping Scarlett will become the next big thing and knock Juliette off her high horse.

I thought this show was pretty popular right now, but I saw them on a list today that says their fate for renewal is uncertain.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I thought this show was pretty popular right now, but I saw them on a list today that says their fate for renewal is uncertain.
    Nooooo! Say it isn't so! Please! I love this show and the latest episode was great. What the heck is going on with Gunner? He was this super good guy at first and now he's a boozer who blows off his girlfriend? And who didn't see that pass coming from his new buddy?

Sleazy Dante ripped off Juliette. Hopefully Juliette will believe in her mom more now.

I was happy to see Rayna and Deacon get it together and to see Deacon quit as Juliette's bandleader. Now I want them to reveal that Deacon is Rayna's older daughter's biological dad! Can there be a happily after after for Rayna and Deacon after all?

I want more of this show!

It's popular with critics and the viewers who DO watch, but it's never done well in the ratings. It's been in "maybe" renewal status for a while now.

If they don't renew, I hope we get a good finale.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I heard that there is a Friday Night Lights movie being made! Be still my heart! That series never should have been cancelled.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This is one my top 5 new shows. If they can't promote this show to success, then I don't get it. I think it's much better than some of the other stuff that hangs around year after year.

Have any of you seen actress who plays Juliette in the Jason Aldean video? It's a FUN video and song entitled 1994. IT's on You Tube. I'm not sure if I can post the link here.
    And she's also in a tv commercial for Cotton. CUTE clothes. I really like that actress. She's so cute.

This is one my top 5 new shows. If they can't promote this show to success, then I don't get it. I think it's much better than some of the other stuff that hangs around year after year.

Have any of you seen actress who plays Juliette in the Jason Aldean video? It's a FUN video and song entitled 1994. IT's on You Tube. I'm not sure if I can post the link here.
    And she's also in a tv commercial for Cotton. CUTE clothes. I really like that actress. She's so cute.
    Hayden Panettierri (sp?) also played Amanda Knox in the made for TV movie.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread