+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Nashville

Is he supposed to sit and rot and wait???? This will give the show more drama when she is finally free.....besides, when you are getting divorced you really need to stay focused, as best you can.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Not liking them giving Deacon a new girlfriend. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but all I can think is WHY? Rayna's on her way to becoming free and there's is so much between them. Sigh...
    I think that is why. He just wants to keep being just not available for Rayna. He's a big baby too, IMO. Teddy isn't perfect, but he's not a baby like most of the guys on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Not liking them giving Deacon a new girlfriend. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but all I can think is WHY? Rayna's on her way to becoming free and there's is so much between them. Sigh...
    .... and there are so many here who would be available ....right ?

Hey! At least he took his dog to the Vet!
    elleprn likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'm so jealous. I first saw Chip Eston on Who's Line Is It? many many years ago.
    I could watch him all night. Now he's on a hit show and I have to share with others who also see his positive features.
    Good looking, funny, easy going and all man.
    echo226 and elleprn like this.

FORT Fogey

More Deacon ... more Deacon ... more Deacon ... more Deacon ... pleeeeease!
    Moontat, nanarama and elleprn like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I forgot to record the show last night until half way through, so that's all I saw, after The Americans went off. Did I miss something or what? What is wrong with Juiliette's mother? What does she expect from her daughter? She treated the girl like crap most of her life and now mom thinks she's supposed to make her the center of her universe. She needs a reality check. It seems to me that mom should be trying to please Juliette, not the other way around.

It's good to see Gunnar grow up, but he is a hot headed brat. He'll blow again when he doesn't get his way.

Is Avery on his way to Juliette's arms?

LOVED Rayna's daughters' singing! We need to see more of that.

I don't know...I just think this show is adding way too many characters. I don't get what the writers are doing with the Julliet character either. One minutre you hate her the next she becomes human & likeable then she turns into a backstabing witch again. Personally I like her evil. Rayna has the good girl wrapped up.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

What surprised me was Teddy's girlfriend. WHO knew? I didn't see that one coming. She was behind the tabloid scandal over Rayna and her affairs. Hmmm......when Teddy finds out, oh my.

OH, is Rayna's dad going to be okay? Obviously, he suffered a heart attack OR was he murdered? He took a sip of that drink and seized up.

FORT Fan

I hope that one of the fans of this show can answer this for me because it is driving me nutz! I don't watch the show because there are other of my fave shows on at the same time.

I do however see the ads on ABC for the show and I cannot figure out the show's logo with the white figure behind the words "Nashville." It sort of looks like a big white bird or something else with a beak. I know it can't be that. Please help! This is really bugging me.
    Thanks for any info.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I believe it's a guitar

+ Reply to Thread