+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Connie and Hayden are on the View right now ... the rest of the cast is supposed to be on later.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Well that was a pleasant appetizer for tonight's new episode..

Also, i had no idea that Scarlett (Clare Bowen) was from Australia and Gunnar (Sam Palladio) from England!

By the way, Deacon is hot, but I never noticed how smoldering Gunnar is.

I just think this show is so well cast!
    Moontat likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Just watched this week's episode. Do you all think Deacon is Maddy's father? It sure seems like that may come out at some point.

FORT Fan

I think he is. I thought Rayna and Teddy had talked about it at one point....but I can't remember for sure. I know it's come up once before, but maybe it was just speculation. Maybe it's never been confirmed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I said that a while ago, when Rayna and her husband were talking about Rayna being involved with Deacon before they married. It was my feeling that he had married her while she was pregnant with Deacon's child, and that Deacon never knew.
    sunnydayz likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I said that a while ago, when Rayna and her husband were talking about Rayna being involved with Deacon before they married. It was my feeling that he had married her while she was pregnant with Deacon's child, and that Deacon never knew.
    I seem to remember Rayna talking with her dear old Dad & he saying something to her as if he was going to tell Teddy if she didn't go along with what he (Dad) wanted. And she said "he already knows". Or Teddy walked in & said it, or something.
    Anyhow it was made clear that all 3 of them knew, but apparently no one else.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

It was my understanding that they all realize that Deacon COULD be the father, but they don't know for sure since they didn't do DNA test. Eventually, some medical thing will pop up and they will need to know for sure for some kind of medical treatment like a bone marrow thing. I thought that perhaps that was the reason for the MRI. What if she is okay from the injury, but they discover something unexpected. Just speculating.

I actually liked Scarlet on this last episode. She has grated my nerves in the past. I really hope she runs from Gunnar. That guy is a big baby. He acted like a spoiled brat, before his brother died and he's still a big baby. I like Avery better than this jerk. Let's see how big of baby he is when he discoveres that Scarlet has a solo record deal.
    Moontat likes this.

Yes, it definitely seems like Deacon is Maddy's father... if so, she really has a double-dose of genetic musical skill!

Teddy was never likeable for me and now he's downright despicable. Why does he have to be so nasty to Rayna about seeing the kids? Not cool! He's acting like Rayna's in the wrong when he was the one getting it on with Peggy.

I might be in the minority, but I actually do really like Scarlett. I loved seeing her come out of her shell when she starting singing on stage, especially when she got rid of Avery. I really liked Scarlett with Gunnar when he was Mr. Nice Guy, before all the stuff with his brother. They were sweet together before. I enjoy the story of the struggling song writers. It will be interesting to see how Scarlett responds to the offer of a solo deal. My bet is that she won't do it without Gunnar - she won't want to stiff Gunnar the way Avery stiffed his band.

I'm not a big fan of Scarlett, until she starts to sing. What a beautiful and different voice.
    And I'm not sure if I love or hate her hair.

Not liking them giving Deacon a new girlfriend. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but all I can think is WHY? Rayna's on her way to becoming free and there's is so much between them. Sigh...

+ Reply to Thread