+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Nashville

FORT Newbie

Re: Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Thought the newest show last Wed. was great. Some good storylines progressing... I find myself more interested in the Deacon and Juliette storylines...
    I am wondering if Juliette is going to end up pregnant after her wedding night???? oh the possibilities of the man and his mamma could bring forth

I knew this show was on but just didnt think it would be any good. 2 weeks ago I was flipping through the channels and stopped on this show and boy an I glad I did! I love this show!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The show is really good, until they get to the singing. The good part about the singing is being able to fast-forward through it! It's not bad singing....I'm just not interested in it. the show is well-written.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by taracran View Post
    I knew this show was on but just didnt think it would be any good. 2 weeks ago I was flipping through the channels and stopped on this show and boy an I glad I did! I love this show!
    That sounds like how I got into it. Being from the Nashville area, I was dreading this show as I expected it to be one of those that utilized all of the southern stereotypes which gets on my last nerve. Been there, done that, over and over and over again.

But much to my surprised, it's actually an entertaining drama with some pretty good actors and writers. I'm not sure how long I'll keep watching because I don't really like appointment TV like I did in the past but for now I really like it despite myself. And it is kind of fun recognizing points of interest.

The songs are not as good lately, IMO. I do like many of them though. I think they give Rayna the worst ones. I have liked all of Juliette's and the duet she did with Rayna.

Soooo nobody's feeling love for Nashville?

I really enjoyed the last episode. The plot is twisting and turning with Rayna's upcoming divorce and the problems encountered on tour. I'm even starting to (almost) like Juliette. According to TV Guide, the show's looking good for renewal but hasn't gotten the green light yet. I really hope it stays around.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Soooo nobody's feeling love for Nashville?
    I'm still on board. I watch it On Demand because CSI and Chicago Fire are also on in this time slot (which isn't doing it any favors) and I like those two better, but I am still enjoying it.

Teddy is a sleaze. I knew he was lying when he told Rayna that he hadn't slept with that Peggy woman. Then he acts all high and mighty over her relationship with Deacon when he still has a relationship with a woman from his past. I just wonder if he slept with Peggy before or after he married Rayna? They weren't really clear on that. I'm guessing before.

I really do not like Avery. I hope his career flops and Scarlet's takes off.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Pretty sure they're planning on renewing it, they were filming today (I live in Nashville) I'm loving the show!

I really like this show too. I am fond of the main characters ... and especially enjoy watching Deacon ... who is very easy on the eyes.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I love it too! It's one of my top 3 favorite shows, so I really do hope it gets renewed.

I totally agree, Teddy is a sleaze. The fact that his older daughter heard him talking with Peggy on the phone (ugh and we had to keep getting the flashback of Teddy nipples in bed with Peggy) was sad. But, I was happy when the daughter spilled the beans to Rayna - now Teddy won't get away with his usual holier-than-thou act.

Don't know what Rayna was thinking with her near-hookup with the younger producer. She already has enough going on. Deacon sure was hurt by what he saw of their interaction.

I must the minority becuse I love Scarlett and Gunner's storyline. I hope those two get together and become a couple. He is so sweet on her! I love seeing Scarlet come into her own and sing with Avery's old band, it was nice to see her show some spunk!

I'll be so sad if Nashville gets the axe.

+ Reply to Thread