+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree200Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    doesn't this mirror a lot of the Chase/Cameron characters of House?? Chase wanted to marry her and have kids - she was opposed and then he found out she had frozen sperm from her dead husband and she ended up caving and they eventually married then divorced....

Junkiegirl I don't find this show as riveting and action packed as something like Criminal Minds (which can be rather disturbing at times) so I find it mindless enough that I can lay back and relax before shutting off tv.
    Was a huge fan but I have found lately that the violence has become progressively more brutal so I had to stop watching it. Let me know if this season is tuned down and maybe I'll try again.

I don't know who I want Casey with but I am thinking it should be a not yet seen character.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I'm in luck - one of my local affiliates is running last week's episode tonight.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Looks like there are 3 episodes planned for viewing on Saturday night

- Professional Courtesy (#3)
    - Hanging On (#5)
    - Rearview Mirror (#6)

Seems like Casey has quite left Hallie behind. He was oh-so-close to being kissed by Dawson, but Vargas and his suicide watch got in the way.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm wondering exactly how long it is supposed to be that Casey and his fianceé split. The blonde EMS gal (can't remember her name) keeps telling Dawson she should make her move b/c it's been a while. Exactly how long is awhile? It did seem odd to me that Casey suddenly was seeing Dawson in a new light. I like them together but I like probie Mills a lot too, and Mills seems smitten with her. I felt awful for Vargas having to go out on 3/4 disability, especially since he had worked so hard to become a member of the rescue squad.

I thought the "it's been a while" referred to her sex life but I am not sure.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I've missed a couple of episodes I think (finally got closure on the awful cop, thanks to those reruns!), and I missed the start of tonight's. Did Casey's mom kill his dad? And not because she was an abused wife I assume or his sister would be more sympathetic to the mom. Why would the other (jerk) guy tease him about his mom?

Hoping the guilt ridden guy doesn't commit suicide while Casey is chatting with his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I've missed a couple of episodes I think (finally got closure on the awful cop, thanks to those reruns!), and I missed the start of tonight's. Did Casey's mom kill his dad? And not because she was an abused wife I assume or his sister would be more sympathetic to the mom. Why would the other (jerk) guy tease him about his mom?

Hoping the guilt ridden guy doesn't commit suicide while Casey is chatting with his mom.
    They never really said...I guess we are supposed to make our own assumptions or hopefully they will get into that storyline more after the holidays.

yeah - I get the feeling we're going to learn about what happened with Mom later on. They're not bringing Kathleen Quinlan on for no good reason....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post

I think the "(jerk) guy" teased him because . . . . well, because he was a jerk! Seems like a brat to me, the kind that thinks he's better than everyone else.

I've been rolling around in my head the possible story lines for the "Casey's mom might have killed Casey's dad" thing. Perhaps she was drunk and driving the car that crashed. Could explain why he took the whole Voight thing so hard.

As for Cruz . . . . he's breaking my heart. I kept yelling to save the gang-banger so he'd feel like he owed him one and he'd let the little brother off the hook, but I guess Cruz didn't hear me!! I think the tipping point was when little brother said something like "he'll be protecting me from up above". Seriously? From up above?? Nah, I'm thinking a guy like him would be looking up from down below!

Not sure where the crash of the ambulance thing is going. Perhaps Severide needs to make Shay a death-bed promise to get off the drugs and have real medical help for his arm/shoulder.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Not sure where the crash of the ambulance thing is going. Perhaps Severide needs to make Shay a death-bed promise to get off the drugs and have real medical help for his arm/shoulder.
    which adds to the cheesiness of this show.

+ Reply to Thread