+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

Would love to see them kill off Hermann.

it was a great finale, but i wonder if Shay is going to bite the dust, the way she told Kelly "you know i love you right" sounded rather ominous.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

it was a great finale, but i wonder if Shay is going to bite the dust, the way she told Kelly "you know i love you right" sounded rather ominous.
    Is it wrong for me to hope that Gabby is a real life diva and gets too demanding and doesn't come back? Shay can't go, I just started liking her character a little while ago.
    march likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Hermann is my favorite!!!
    JavaJo likes this.

The only main character I wouldn't miss is Gaby. This show has been all about her for far too long.
    march likes this.

I agree they need to tone down the Gaby show. I don't think any of the main characters are going to die.
    march likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I love Hermann too. I remember him from his days as Miranda's boyfriend, and then husband, on Sex and the City.
    redsox girl likes this.

I agree about Gabby - it has become too much about her, and now next season we will have to put up with all the whining and crying over her treatment at the new firehouse. boo hoo.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Can somebody refresh my memory please? I'm thinking that Gabby is being transferred because she wants to be a fire fighter and there's no open position where she is now. However, something in the back of my mind thinks it might be because she and Casey have made their relationship official. Maybe it's a bit of both . . . . . I'm just not sure what it is that has her needing to leave.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

It's because of the relationship, even before they became engaged. He is the truck Lieutenant and she would be working for him. Though why she couldn't just work the other shift at that house is a question. Anyway, they have to split them up.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Thanks Arielflies. I was wondering if she was going to change her mind about being a firefighter, keep on being a paramedic and then she'd get to stay in the house with Casey. Moving her might now be such a bad idea. I don't dislike her, but I never really got the feeling that she was TOTALLY invested in the relationship.

Does anyone here follow a certain Chicago Fire page on Tumblr going by the name fyeahchicagofire? My daughter brought a certain set of pics to my attention and I thought I'd share it here. I tried to post a link a day or two ago but it said it would have to be approved before it posted. Anyway, I found a similar one and thought if I gave you enough hints you could go and find it yourselves. It was a set of six pics (actually, little snippets of video). The top left is Devin telling Shay about her encounter with an angry Kelly and the top right is the scene that comes very near the end of the show - the dramatic season ending scene. The center two are more of the dramatic explosion. The bottom left is something that now seems 'cryptic' or 'foreboding' that Otis says in the bathroom scene.

If you string them all together (which may or may not be how they were intended) it's rather ominous! The layout is tagged like this: #CHICAGO FIRE #CHFEDIT #2×22: REAL NEVER WAITS
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread