+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Chicago Fire

You are correct JavaJo. I re-read her post and saw the CPD this time.

She was shown - briefly - while Severide visited her. She was still in bed and looking much better. She asked about the two little girls and he didn't have the heart to tell her what was going on. He made some excuse about not knowing bcuz it was crazy out there. It was a very short scene.
    JavaJo likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Thanks, all! It doesn't look like I missed much. The only reason I didn't watch CPD was because I didn't want to get hooked on yet another show...I watch enough as it is!!

Just finished the season finale. One word...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

(Is it September yet??!!)
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Why is Shay being so stupid regarding Devon? I guess Shay does have a history of doing stupid things though... so it fits lol. I am surprised Severide allows her to be inside his home after she stole from them.
    Little Sew&Sew and tinderbox like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I was thinking the same thing MesaChick. When she came down the stairs, I said to my daughter "what the hell is SHE doing there"? Did I miss the part where Shay asked her to move back in?

I knew they were gonna leave us with a cliffhanger - it was the finale after all - but HOLY SMOKES!! I did not expect an explosion with virtually the entire cast in limbo. The only one we know is safe is the newly-married Boden, and he's about to lose his ever-loving-mind!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Good season finale. I loved that the Chief asked Hermann to stand up for him...guess because he is the designated 'family guy' of the firehouse. It was kind of ridiculous, though, about the whole 'church' thing. If he was a member in good standing of his church, I am sure something could have been worked out... realizing that churches have certain weekend days booked well in advance, perhaps an off time. like much earlier in the morning, might have worked. Of course, that wouldn't advance the plot but it kind of bugged me b/c it was the one thing that Donna specifically asked for.

I agree that Shay is being way too cavalier about opening herself and her home to Devon once again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Happy that the little boy looked like he might pull through. Man, it was eating Kelly up alive. O M G. how cute was it that the Sarge from Chicago PD and Mauch 'met cute' over a piece of wedding cake!!! Loved the crossover between these 2 series.

And speaking of Chicago PD... I am still a bit confused. In last week's episode, due to the machinations of "Pulpo", the Colombian drug lord/trafficker, Antonio Dawson was shot. We saw him lying there, but was it actually confirmed that he is dead? I would have thought that Jon Cena would last more than one season. He's got more name recognition, I think, than several members of the cast. If he is indeed dead, I will be pretty angry with this show.

Well, that was a cliff hanger and a half! Wow.
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I was all giddy and excited that Boden and the squash lady got married!! Then the explosion. Are these people trying to give me a heart attack? Will watch again to catch things I might have missed.
    Punkin likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Wow! What a finale...

This should lead to some interesting contract negotiations for the entire cast!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Wow! What a finale...

This should lead to some interesting contract negotiations for the entire cast!
    That was EXACTLY what I thought! I guess no one's going to ask for a raise this year! LOL
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

+ Reply to Thread