+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chicago Fire

Somehow I don't think it bodes well for the firehouse when daddy dearest hears the bad news. I was thinking that the reason he's so possessive of her is because he doesn't want to lose her like he did her mom....too bad he never conveyed that to her.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It wouldn't surprise me if more is revealed about the 'accident' from when Jones was younger.....she had to have some degree of "survivors guilt".

PWS: You are right about her father, he should have talked WITH his daughter. Always got the feeling he was talking TO her. Will we get to see what she wrote in her note to Dawson? It's interesting that she left the note for her and not for a family member. That probably says a lot right there.

The previews make it look like the guys are going at each other over her death and that it's Mills who the Captain tells to leave the house. I've been played before by previews like that. I'm not falling for it this time. Just gonna wait until next week and see for myself.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if more is revealed about the 'accident' from when Jones was younger.....she had to have some degree of "survivors guilt".

PWS: You are right about her father, he should have talked WITH his daughter. Always got the feeling he was talking TO her. Will we get to see what she wrote in her note to Dawson? It's interesting that she left the note for her and not for a family member. That probably says a lot right there.

The previews make it look like the guys are going at each other over her death and that it's Mills who the Captain tells to leave the house. I've been played before by previews like that. I'm not falling for it this time. Just gonna wait until next week and see for myself.
    I don't think it's Mills. I replayed the preview and if you look at the back of the head of the guy the chief is talking to....it isn't Mills. I think it's the red headed guy who came in to fill in while Dawson and Shay were taking a couple of days off.

I will say I didn't expect Jones' story to take this path. I thought something would happen to her while fighting a fire.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too. ... She just sounded to worn down and tired, tired of fighting with her dad....
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

what a way to cut off your nose to spite your face. There are other ways to deal with the disappointment of her father manipulating her life besides taking her own life.

I would rather they have killed her off a hero, like when she rescued that guy a couple episodes ago. THAT would have been a huge FU to her dad. What they did (in my eyes) is make her look like a coward.
    Punkin and mesachick like this.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'll have to watch again Tinderbox. They take bits and pieces chopped from scenes and string them together to make it seem a bit cohesive. It all plays out so quickly in the previews that you aren't sure what's happening.

Chicago Fire comes on in 40 minutes on the east coast. My area is currently being battered by high winds and sideways rain. If you hear a scream coming from my direction between 10 and 11 PM, you'll know the satellite went out!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh no LS&S. Hope you can get your Casey fix tonight. Stay safe!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Thanks JunkieGirl. The storm moved through and was mostly finished by 10:45 so I was able to watch the last 15 minutes without worrying I was going to miss something.

I'm very glad I got to see Herrmann show up at the bowling alley for Mills. I know they both have tempers, but they really needed to get over what they were feeling towards each other.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but we never did see Casey go back to the jewelry store with the 'measurement' for the ring. Hmmm . . . . am I reading too much into that?

No episode next week but we get a two hour cross over special the week after.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They really are keeping up the crossover bits...drinking Molly's, and Severide coming into the precinct to rescue the drunk captain from out of town.

+ Reply to Thread