+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Chicago Fire

OK thank you Little S&S and PWS for the further explanations. I'm really not losing my mind or going senile! Teehee.
    I just misinterpreted what you wrote the first time, but your 2nd post cleared it all up. 10-4!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I missed this week's episode and haven't had time to check it out online. Can someone briefly fill me in on what happened? Purty please?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Tonight's synopsis: Severide feels compelled to help a man he saved from a car accident; Casey and Boden struggle to deal with the orders from Jones' father; a call to duty affects the firehouse.

Next weeks: The firefighters and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51 struggle with the loss of one of their own.

We are in for some INTENSITY in the upcoming episodes. Grab your gear and get ready!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Ooooohhhhh yeah. I called it. The dispatcher/security camera guy. Creeper!

Who's leaving???

I hope creeper guy kills Dawson - i dont' get the fascination the men seem to have with her. Casey, Mouth, Creeper.....

Maybe they are going to kill off Rebecca.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

With the exception of Jones (BSCD) is like every one of the cast members . . . and even she isn't quite as annoying as she was in the beginning. Oh, the improvement is marginal at best, but she has made some contributions. That being said, I really don't want to lose any of the 'regulars'.

If it's her, I won't really complain although it does chap my hide to have a character brought in and dispatched so rapidly (like they did with Katie).

I'm wondering if they are going to consider the jerk-face guy who SAID he was a fire fighter in Denver (the one with the wounded arm) as "one of their own" . . . . in a 'brotherhood' kind of way. I know Kelly commiserates with him as he was in the position of possibly not being a firefighter himself not too long ago.

I think I'd be happier if they stopped bringing in temporary people to fill the void and start giving speaking roles to the guys we rarely hear from. I'm not sure "Cap" has said anything since his "Smells like a Phish concert" zinger!

I think it's Jones who bites it. That will lead to drama from her father, drama with Casey and Dawson and it won't affect the flow of the regular cast.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Wanted to share this pic I found on the CF Facebook page . . . . made me smile! And to think I probably wouldn't even be watching if someone hadn't had the wisdom to cast Jesse Spencer as Lt Casey! I'd be missing a great show.

chicago fire season three.jpg
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

When I read the synopsis - from my tv program - on Tuesday, there was a NEW episode scheduled for next week. Now it's showing that the episode for March 25th will be the repeat of the time Kelly went jogging without his phone and found the kid pinned in the backhoe-type construction vehicle.

WTF?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe there's too much competition from the college basketball stuff?

+ Reply to Thread