+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

I taped it since he came on after my bed time - I hope to watch it tonight.

I'm sure they want to up viewership in the beginning by doing some crossover, but I imagine that will only last a short time.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Here's my guess....(and yes, just a guess!)

I'm thinking that the lawyer that is looking for Shay is actually and estate lawyer and the guy that committed suicide left her a bunch of money (who knows why).
    She won't want the money because she has incredible guilt about what happened so she'll want to get rid of it so she buys Molly's back from the bank.

Pretty far-fetched, I know, but it's just my guess.
    You called it! Show's not over yet, maybe she will decide to help Molly's, too!

ETA, yep! You got it!
    Last edited by PWS; 01-14-2014 at 11:01 PM.
    Maybaybie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You called it! Show's not over yet, maybe she will decide to help Molly's, too!

ETA, yep! You got it!
    Thanks! You beat me to patting myself on the back!

I still have no idea why I came up with that, but sometimes a shot in the dark hits the bullseye I guess!
    Punkin likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Good call, Maybabie.

Love is in the air!

I hope that Bowden and the gorgeous butternut squash lady get it on!

Of all the guys in the house I didn't expect Katie to get together with Otis but I like them together too!

I smacked myself in the forehead when Mills gave that interview to the reporter, and then laughed out loud when I realized that it was Bowden who was behind the prank.

Loved the light heartedness of this episode and enjoyed it very much. This is the only must see TV program I watch all week.
    PWS likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Okay, the thing with the escalator? Good Lord, was it really necessary to show that? *GAG*
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, the scalp being ripped off...and then it started up again... I was afraid her whole scalp would go into the grinder. oogh.

I also got totally punked by the reporter thing...that is, I thought he was going to be a real reporter, but not the last twist--good one! And I love that Katie can look past the glamour guys and see Otis. Maybe having had a dad like Severide Sr. makes her appreciate inner worth.

Also rooting for the chief and the squash lady...(poor woman, what a way to be remembered! ). I thought he was just going to return her Tupperware, but offering to do the repairs she mentioned, even better. Hope she made enough for two.

The only not happy thing in the whole show was what's happening to Dawson's relationship...she finally got her "perfect" man, and he isn't, and he won't even talk about it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I knew something was up when Mills went to Boden to warn him about the upcoming article and all Boden (excuse me, "Wallace") could think about was the above-referenced Squash Lady!! Glad the Chief is taking an interest. It's was sweet that Mills took so much joy in being punked by his boss, taking it as a sign that he's truly been accepted. Peter's mom seems to have disappeared from view and the topic of the affair is no longer an issue.

Still not sure about Rafferty . . . while it's true she had a 'fiance', the doesn't mean she wasn't still secretly in the closet.

Looks like Casey might gets another knock to the head next week judging by the previews. If this were a cartoon, that would set everything right again and take him back to where he was before the first knock. Guess the best we can hope for is that he'll get more medical treatment and come clean (at least to Dawson) about what's been going on.

And speaking of Dawson, I still am not seeing her become a firefighter. She's most likely not going to be able to keep quiet about the cheater.

Hope that Cruz and Cap can get the cement mix out of the toilet. Timing is everything!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I don't think Rafferty is a lesbian. It could be that due to her fiancé's death, she is afraid to really allow anyone close to her in fears of losing them as well.

I don't see Dawson becoming a fire fighter either, not unless she gets over the whole claustrophobic stuff.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Hope that Cruz and Cap can get the cement mix out of the toilet. Timing is everything!!!
    They were all celebrating at the end of the episode and I'm yelling, "The toilets! The toilets, you fools!"

After last season when Shea and Dawson "worked" with that doctor who praised Dawson in particular, I thought sure she'd decide to go the med school route. IMO, she's better suited to emergency medicine.
    Punkin and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too! NO ONE is going OMG the TOILETS!!!!!!!!!????

I couldn't see what happened to Dawson in the smoke filled house...did she knock her tank lose? Take off her mask? Knock her mask off? It was all a blur to me. Anyone see whether it was an accident or something she did?

+ Reply to Thread