+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chicago Fire

News to me, too!!!

I'm finding it very tedious.

the bar burning down was a given.

Shay is going to spin out of control like Kelly did with his shoulder.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm wondering how much 'time' will have passed when we see the next episode. It will be three weeks for us . . . . . . will it be the next day for them or sometime much later. I'm thinking it will be later. Casey can't keep the kids forever. I anticipate Heather's prison time will be drawing to a close, thanks to the help of Mouch's campaign organizer friend (the one Peter called "Gabby" by mistake!) with Matt & the Darden Boys getting ready to go back to life as it used to be . . . . only we know that never happens without stress/angst/sadness/longing and at least a little heartbreak.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Ugh. No way would Severides dad even be considered for Boden's job. He's retired! You have to be on active duty to get a promotion!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

It sounded like it was a done deal.

Remember last season when the bad blood surfaced between Boden and Benny - all surrounding what happened with Peter's Dad? That will create a revived storyline. 51 isn't out of the woods yet. And, Boden didn't take the early retirement package, he quit.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is the actor who plays Boden actually leaving the show though? Or is this just a temporary thing?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I am going to guess temporary and that Boden will be back.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I had no idea that Taylor Kinney's (Kelly Severide) girlfriend is lady Gaga. He's been her beau for a long time ... since before the CF series started. I really have to get out more.

I didn't realize they all hang out in neighborhood bars and "dive bars" and a couple of them are Chicago area natives. I still say they need to have Dennis Franz as a guest star to help kick-off the PD spin-off. Who do I see about this?
    Seriously? I had no idea. I'm shocked, actually. Hmmm.... I have nothing against Lady Gaga or Taylor Kinney. Just never pictured them as a couple.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Seriously? I had no idea. I'm shocked, actually. Hmmm.... I have nothing against Lady Gaga or Taylor Kinney. Just never pictured them as a couple.
    I'm not sure if this is how they met, but he is in her video for You and I. He wears less clothes than her.

You&I

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick
    Three weeks! Stinking basketball finals! Or is it baseball? I just know its one of those lol.
    Sports fan are ya mesachick? lol I am not either, and that's why the show is getting pre-empted. Oh yay. NOT.

I have to wonder if the big ugly thug is the one that created the explosion to end the competition for Molly's.
    That was my first thought as well. Does he shake Game Day down too? If he does, it doesn't make sense unless he is setting up Gabby, Otis and Herman. And wouldn't it be interesting if that cop is the son of Voight? oooohhhh

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox
    Shay is going off the deep end. This character will become vastly more interesting in the upcoming episodes. Whoa...
    I agree. Hopefully she will be able to improve her acting skills. She is starting to grow on me as I didn't care for her much when I first started watching.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    I didn't realize they all hang out in neighborhood bars and "dive bars" and a couple of them are Chicago area natives. I still say they need to have Dennis Franz as a guest star to help kick-off the PD spin-off. Who do I see about this?
    Good idea! That would make for good casting for sure.

Benny comes across as really smarmy and not much integrity which is probably why he doesn't get along with Bowden. An interesting storyline could be pulled from the headlines in Winnipeg. Big fiasco with their fire/ems service, fire chief and the mayor. Benny could take over, almost run the firehouse into the ground with the guys begging Bowden to come back and he comes back to save the day.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I love the idea of Deniis F., but 1) he'd be the oldest cop on the force I'd think and 2) I want him on Fire so I don't have to add a new show. Maybe he can be a senior arson investigator and drop in now and then.

+ Reply to Thread