+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Chicago Fire

Guess I missed the mark, too, about Benny being the arsonist. It just seemed too obvious that it was Hadley, but whatever. I like the friendship that Shay and Severide have, so not thinking that Otis as a roomie is a good idea. Junkie, I thought the same thing about Otis thinking drunk Shay was coming on to him, and eww, is right. Hated, hated, hated that Benny basically threw the Chief under the bus in taking his "concerns" to McCloud or whatever witchy lady's name is.

What's the snitches name?

Hadley is dead. right? I think so but they never confirmed that.

I hate the rift between Dawson and Shay. Each of them thought they were handling it right. Me? I never would have put myself as physically
    close to him as Shay did and Dawson's tactic wasn't right either. All sad.

It looks like Shay is taking up some heavy drinking to kill the emotional pain ... and Dawson is hooking up yet again. If she hurts Casey ... she is going to really be on my S-list! I hope Casey doesn't get sucked in by his caring nature and those kids. Heather is an idiot.

To be honest ... I am not crazy about Chief Boden ... but don't like Benny's actions. According to written previews ... it appears that they have a replacement Chief in mind,

This is a very good show ... and I hope they don't screw it all up with this PD spin-off
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I missed the epi with Renee - what happened between her and Kelly?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I missed the epi with Renee - what happened between her and Kelly?
    He confronted her, she had a paternity test, although it surprised him, so I don't know where she got a sample of his dna for the test. She confessed to a one night stand in Spain and Kelly seemed like he was willing to stick it out, but Renee packed and left.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

thanks JJ.
    JavaJo likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Hadley is dead. right? I think so but they never confirmed that.
    They never really said so, but given the degree of the burns, they could plausibly let him die and we'd be done. His attitude in the bar when he questioned Mouch about not supporting a Union Brother were true to form. He said he 'apologized' and that should have been enough. Ha! Unless you change the behavior, your apology means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    To be honest ... I am not crazy about Chief Boden ... but don't like Benny's actions. According to written previews ... it appears that they have a replacement Chief in mind
    I like the Chief . . . it's Benny I am suspicious of. He's not the arsonist so I scratch that off my list, but he is up to something . . . . and it's probably not something good!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

At best he could be trying to protect his son's firehouse from closure by blaming it all on the chief. But it seems more like he wants revenge on the chief.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, I don't even know who the snitch guy was... I must have missed some shows. Also who is the bald big firefighter that Severide was working with---does he not talk? Maybe they are trying to keep him as an "under 3 lines" player so they don't have to pay him?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, I don't even know who the snitch guy was... I must have missed some shows. Also who is the bald big firefighter that Severide was working with---does he not talk? Maybe they are trying to keep him as an "under 3 lines" player so they don't have to pay him?
    At the beginning of the season, 2 new guys came to firehouse 51. One guy's name was Clarke (he is the one whom Mills invited to play pool.) Remember that Clarke was asked by Ms. McLeod to be the snitch. I had assumed that he agreed but we found out last night that he refused and it was the other guy, who I think is a Lt., who is new to the firehouse as is Clarke, who actually is the snitch.

I was wondering the same thing about the bald guy who was riding with Severide investigating Hadley. I can't remember if he has ever spoken or not but we always see him in the background. His character's name is Capp and his real name is Randy Flagler. He has been in 27 of all 29 episodes, according to IMDb.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Had to go to IMDB to check out who the "snitch" is. If I'm not mistaken, it's "Lt Spellman". I could be mistaken because, until last night, we've barely seen him (other than the time he introduced himself to Casey and Severide right after Severide's car was torched). Like ECM said, we ASSUMED Clarke agreed (she had some dirt on him, right?) but now we know better.

The Snitch: John Hoogenakker - IMDb
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread