+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chicago Fire

I think we can declare this "new" show a hit! All the bated breath out there!

The season premier is this week! Yay!!!!!!

I heard from a good source that cast and crew stop her e frequently:

Abruzzo's Division Lounge & Italian Restaurant - Melrose Park, IL
    Last edited by echo226; 09-23-2013 at 01:43 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If only I were near there!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

First episode of the new season starts in about 2 1/2 hours.

If you use Get Glue and you are a Severide fan, you are in luck tonight. Check in and get a sticker of your favorite fireman!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Whew that hour just flew by! Great episode and already I am wishing for next week to get here.

Gabby has chemistry with bar boy and still none with Casey.

Either Mouch has lost a lot of weight or had something done to his face. He's looking better.

Who is after Kelly?

I just knew that new guy was going to be a trouble maker, now he will just be doing it with the higher ups permission.

Wow, even a nice gesture by Casey could turn around to bite him in the a$$.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It was a great first episode. Kelly's car - Casey almost falling - Dawson & Shay at the hospital with the body drop - the pregnancy thing - the new guy - Heather . . . . . .

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe the new guy is the pyromaniac. It's all too convenient. I think there's a little slight-of-hand going on here. When it was Kelly badge # and the his car, I began looking around for the crazy chick who accused him of sexual misconduct.

When the ladder gave way, I actually shouted "don't you dare fall" . . . haha, like Casey was gonna hear me or like it would stop it from happening. The part of my brain that was working knew he wouldn't fall - not in the first episode - but it still made my heartbeat faster!

And then the ending. WTF Heather? When Casey said "be safe", that's EXACTLY what he meant. Now, I'm sure there are circumstances we don't know about yet, but still . . . . she was married to a firefighter and if she had her way, she's be with Casey next and then she drinks and drives! Hopefully they'll eventually get around to finding out someone cut her off and her BLC wasn't high enough for her to actually be "drunk" (she didn't seem like it when she was being arrested), but . . . . how long will Casey be taking care of her kid, getting attached to them, only to have things not work out in the end and he gets his heart broken once more!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Whew that hour just flew by! Great episode and already I am wishing for next week to get here.

Gabby has chemistry with bar boy and still none with Casey.

Either Mouch has lost a lot of weight or had something done to his face. He's looking better.

Who is after Kelly?

I just knew that new guy was going to be a trouble maker, now he will just be doing it with the higher ups permission.

Wow, even a nice gesture by Casey could turn around to bite him in the a$$.
    What actor played "bar boy"? He looks so familiar to me. Don't you hate when that happens?? heh

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Great episode! Lots of action! I also thought of the "crazy chick who accused him of sexual misconduct," with regard to what was happening with Kelly. Hmm, don't know what to think about Renee and whether or not her due date is "off" and if Kelly is indeed the father. I totally didn't see the set-up with Heather while she was in the bar but as soon as we saw the police and accident at the end, I so knew it was her. WTH was she thinking? I checked IMDB with regards to the bar patron. He did not look familiar to me, but perhaps it is "Charles Belt?" There was no photo but he is billed as "bar patron." He is around 30 y.o., so that sounds about right.

I think Heathers friends need slapped. They took HER out for the sole purpose of getting her wasted.....then they let her drive.

I thought the new guy didn't look happy about being a spy.......I do think it was weird how Mills eyeballed him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

JavaJo, I just figured that Mills eyeballed the new guy b/c he was a new member of Squad and Mills did not get the promotion so he was kind of annoyed to see the new guy in a position he'd aspired to. So, Antonio knows about Mills' application to the police dept. I wondered what was up with that.
    PWS and JavaJo like this.

+ Reply to Thread