+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think you are probably right ECM. So it might be interesting to see who comes in and takes that spot. Also ... they will need another "Candidate" to replace Mills'

So I remain curious about why Mills wasn't chosen. It seemed he did have both Casey and Severide behind him ... and Bowden too .... sort of.
    I think Mills had some strikes against him.
    I have a suspicion that Severide's old man had something to do with it... He was so dead set against it and even though he's retired, he's old school and I'm sure he has any number good ole' boys he can call to put the squash on that... Bowden said it was Political... That would definitely qualify as political...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I don't know how accurate this is, but it's the ONLY reference I found with the named "Hadley" and either the word "truck" or "squad" in it.

According to this Tumblr post, Hadley is the "hot ginger squad guy". There's a series of video clips and in one of them, he is seen wearing a jacket that says SQUAD on it.

NBC's Chicago Fire |
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Aaahhh crap they are going to have Casey and Dawson get together now aren't they??? Please, please, please don't.
    I hear you. I've never been a fan of this couple.

I think, in the end, Shay and Severide will become "parents" of the baby the girlfriend who returned from Spain is carrying. She will either die in childbirth, not want the baby, or some such drama.

Mills will become a cop primarily to open more storylines for the show. There will be lots of cop/firefighter interactions between disasters and socialization at Molly's. But, most importantly, because he needs to distance himself from Bowden and Dawson/Casey.

What happened to Casey's mother? We've heard nothing about her for the last few episodes. I found that odd.

Overall, this show improved throughout the season. I enjoyed the finale and am looking forward to see what happens next.

Otis and Mouch are actually quite enjoyable!!
    Don't forget "Pouch" ... the dog. I think that is his name.

Just by the way ....I think Casey had an attraction to Dawson and Dawson to Casey right from the beginning.. I think it's the better match.

Dawson hopped into bed with Mills right away and I think it was just to help heal and is just a strong affection on Dawson's part. On Mills' side of the equation there is a word here I can't think of. It was almost like he was letting off steam ... or something? Mills doesn't know who he is. He thought his Father was a hero it is now not a certainty. Not his parentage or the heroism. There are secrets people ... his Mother, his Sister, his boss Bowden and now Dawson ... have been keeping from him. His co-firefighters have basically circled the wagons. This guy is very troubled and if Dawson sticks and tries to save him ... she'll just end up, being a witness to his downfall.

This is just my opinion but yes ... Casey has some issues too, but his are current and the reactions are situational.

With Mills, these problems are deeper and long standing.

I vote Casey.
    Last edited by echo226; 05-25-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

finding out your dad wasn't a hero and your mother slept with your boss doesn't exactly scar a person, or make you question who you are. They're people just like the rest of us. The only thing he has a right to take personally is not making squad - and wondering if Boden had something to do with it.

I don't think Mills is troubled at all - he knew Dawson had a thing for Casey and he called her on it wasn't willing to play second choice.

the whole baby thing is just too much. I'd like to just see it play out without the soap opera drama. Renee has the baby and they share custody and Shay becomes a 'stepmommy' and they drop the whole idea of her getting her own baby as a single mother.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    finding out your dad wasn't a hero and your mother slept with your boss doesn't exactly scar a person, or make you question who you are. They're people just like the rest of us. The only thing he has a right to take personally is not making squad - and wondering if Boden had something to do with it.

I don't think Mills is troubled at all - he knew Dawson had a thing for Casey and he called her on it wasn't willing to play second choice.

the whole baby thing is just too much. I'd like to just see it play out without the soap opera drama. Renee has the baby and they share custody and Shay becomes a 'stepmommy' and they drop the whole idea of her getting her own baby as a single mother.
    I thought I remembered Mills very much wanting to be "told" about his Dad and kind of begging those who knew him to tell him.
    They are saying that this Dad was not only NOT a hero ... but that he endangered others... That in itself is a ... a burden to carry for someone who wanted to be like his father and even against his mother's wishes. He is concerned about Boden affecting the Squad choice ... and why is that? Because now he knows that Boden slept with his mother.?

It's somewhat convoluted ... but I do think for him to possibly leave the FD seems like a very rash decision and to opt to apply for the PD doesn't seem untroubled to me. It was an over the top reaction to a disappointment. They were trying to "fast track" him in the first place ... and somebody else got a faster track is all.. So he is going to quit Dawson and the FD?

It seems he makes rash decisions and that a rational person would have chosen differently.

Again ... this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by echo226; 05-27-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

According to their Facebook post, the new season of CHICAGO FIRE will begin on Tuesday, September 24th.

hard to believe that's only 3 months away.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

75 days and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    75 days and counting!
    Yay thanks for the reminder! So exciting and so beyond ready!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

+ Reply to Thread