+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree362Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Chicago Fire

The only "opening" I can think of is the guy who Chief Bowden sent packing for his racial attitude/comments (dog food, mutt, shining shoes), but I can't remember if he was Truck or Squad.

And you are totally right about Voight. We have no idea if he's wearing a white hat or not. He could be a crooked cop, playing a good cop who's playing a bad cop. It's like the Victor/Victoria of law enforcement!

You gotta watch out of that "tangled web" cuz sooner or later, there's gonna be a big ass spider to deal with!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    The only "opening" I can think of is the guy who Chief Bowden sent packing for his racial attitude/comments (dog food, mutt, shining shoes), but I can't remember if he was Truck or Squad.

And you are totally right about Voight. We have no idea if he's wearing a white hat or not. He could be a crooked cop, playing a good cop who's playing a bad cop. It's like the Victor/Victoria of law enforcement!

You gotta watch out of that "tangled web" cuz sooner or later, there's gonna be a big ass spider to deal with!
    His name was Hadley ... but I don't remember truck or squad.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Pretty sure the booted guy (Hadley) was on squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I think you are probably right ECM. So it might be interesting to see who comes in and takes that spot. Also ... they will need another "Candidate" to replace Mills'

So I remain curious about why Mills wasn't chosen. It seemed he did have both Casey and Severide behind him ... and Bowden too .... sort of.
    I think Mills had some strikes against him.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Mills sure knew what question to ask Dawson. I'm glad she spoke up and told him the truth. Glad she was there for Casey. Time has a weird way of passing quickly on this show so I expect the new season to start with a clear-headed Casey who has grieved enough over Hallie and is ready to carry on with life. And on that same "theme", although Herrmann's kids aren't shown very often, I wonder how much Baby Kenny will have grown over the summer!
    Casey and Dawson have zero chemistry - they bore me. I liked her with Mills.

From what I took of Hermann's speech at the end and showing all the members of the team (did they do Otis?) it felt like they were giving us a book report on what's happening during the summer and the new season will come back with everyone ff'ed 5-6 months.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Casey and Dawson have zero chemistry - they bore me. I liked her with Mills.

From what I took of Hermann's speech at the end and showing all the members of the team (did they do Otis?) it felt like they were giving us a book report on what's happening during the summer and the new season will come back with everyone ff'ed 5-6 months.
    I agree with the book report comment.

BUT .... I like the idea of Dawson and Casey. Dawson was crushing on Casey from the beginning but he was spoken for.
    Their interaction is very ... soft ... and seems deep although it hasn't had a chance to further develop.

Mills was her second choice ... and she gave it her best ... but Mills broke up with her because she told him a truth that Bowden slept with his mother and then later asks her if she has feelings for Casey ? If that is chemistry ... there may be an explosion.

There is a lot of re-bounding going on in the Dawson-Mills-Casey triangle which is one reason it engages me.

Mohandas Gandhi

I'd rather they focus more on the drama and less on the characters. It's too soapy for my liking.

Shay can't have her baby, but Severide gets one
    Dawson falls for Casey from afar, settles for someone else she ends up really falling for, only to jump back to Casey now that he's free
    Hermann and his endless money making ventures
    Boden and his personal life with Mill's mom -- how much you wanna bet Mill's thinks Boden had something to do with him not making squad because of his relationship with his mother.

Otis and Mouch are actually quite enjoyable!!
    Arielflies likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Aaahhh crap they are going to have Casey and Dawson get together now aren't they??? Please, please, please don't.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Anyone else notice that neither Casey's mom or sister attended the celebration of Hallie's life? What a family!!

If Dawson does set her sights on Casey, she'll probably have competition from the Darden widow. I don't think that woman is ready to give up on the Lieutenant yet either!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm thinking Truck... He was harrassing Peter Mills sort of a Hazing of the Candidate thing... I don't think the squad guys would haze the truck guys...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

+ Reply to Thread