+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm a little sad that they are making use of the sexual harassment thing in this way, once again giving the impression that it is only good old boys having fun and crazy witches who file complaints... The guys in this precinct are positive saints and all seem to have learned that past behavior is no longer acceptable... would that that were really true in police/fire/military units nationwide.

Glad they got rid of the guy hassling Peter Mills, but I fear it will come back to haunt them. I swear I've gotten so used to the mix of characters on this and other shows that it took me a full minute to figure out why "mutt" was an insult, either to be used or received...was he calling him a dog? no, that makes no sense, OH, mixed race....
    we know she was lying about him attacking her. What's truly sad is that there are legit rapes that go unreported because situations like this happen and innocent people's lives are affected forever. Whether or not Severide is a horndog shouldn't decide whether or not he 'could' be guilty.

I'm usually blasé about comments that are construed as racist, but the dog food and 'mutt' even got a gasp out of me. The dog food incident by itself was innocuous, but the "mutt" comment took it waaaaay too far and Bossman was right to fire his ass.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I thought maybe the one Casey was trying to revive was his Mother? It could also be Darden's widow as some of you have said ... Hallie.
    Maybe a payback from Voight?

I do not understand why Dawson and Shay weren't invited to testify on Severide's behalf. The alleged incident was in Shay's residence and Tara worked with both girls who reviewed her negatively. It goes to motive. Severide was na fool to let her in ... and hen needs to stay the heck away from her or at least have a witness. Sheesh!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I don't think Shay was living there anymore when the incident that didn't happen was said to have happened. Remember, she moved out when she was going to make a family with the sexually confused woman who had the baby.

She (the accuser) knew which key words to use. She didn't accuse him of rape as there wouldn't have been any physical proof and she didn't accuse him of being physically violent since there wouldn't have been any bruises/scratches/etc...

She knew Severide was a "player" and putting the did-he-or-didn't-he seed of doubt out there, she has everybody's attention - which is what she wanted in the first place.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

According to Severide she was only there a half hour or so....Shay was there part of that time, and could testitfy that she looked happy at that time. Shay had moved back in I think as she and Severide were going to make a baby (via AI), but she got disgusted with him when she saw him with yet another tootsie.
    And I agree, I think the bad cop may be connected to this....

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I had one thought while watching this episode...could I rely on these dysfunctional people if I needed them? I do forget fire/police/emt etc. are real people with real lives, but when I need them, I need them to be of clear mind and focused.

This bunch has so many suds in their brains from the concentrated soap coursing through over-acting veins that I would save myself before I would let them attempt it.

No, I wouldn't trust them, but I would have to trust the real deal. Thank goodness for the real deal - even if they are human.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I worry that the evil police guy will burn down Molly's--I just hope they got insurance.

Transcript of an interview with JESSE SPENCER.

No REAL spoilers, just a whisper of a hint of something

Interview: Jesse Spencer adds heat to CHICAGO FIRE « Assignment X Assignment X

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Awwwww. Love, love, love Mills.

What a guy! Great episode tonight.

Have your tissues ready.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

That Charlotte scene was interesting ... huh? I wonder if she is actually Boden's?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I didn't get that impression at all Echo. That scene was priceless . . . omg, the tears! I thought the Mom was a wee bit strange when she came in the first time (when she talked to Herrmann) and I wondered what she was up too. I wasn't over crying it out from all those "feels" before they killed off Hallie. Now, I must admit, I never really did care for her, but Casey is my favorite (far and away, no question). He was hurt BY her already and now he's hurt BECAUSE of her. How many times can this guy lose his love?

Thought it was interesting (and spoke a lot about character) when it was Mills who went to comfort Casey. When you consider:

*he's know Casey the shortest amount of time
    *the squad versus truck, let him find his own way back thing
    *Dawson's feelings for both of them

he should have been the last one to offer a shoulder to cry on.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread