+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Chicago Fire

Copied/pasted from a post on TV GUIDE MAGAZINE (their Facebook page)

This just in: NBC announces Parenthood, Revolution, Grimm, Chicago Fire and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit have been renewed for the 2013-14 season! Additionally, all the dramas have been given 22-episode orders.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yay! I love ALL those shows!

I faithfully watch three (Parenthood, Chicago Fire, and Revolution) of those five shows. This is great news.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

No comments about last night's show? Boo hiss to Haley/Casey hooking up again. Grrr to Voight (spelling?) being released from prison, reinstated, promoted to Sargeant and becoming the boss of Dawson's brother Antonio in the CPD Intelligence division. I was hoping we'd seen the end of him. Yay to Molly's grand opening....all was going swimmingly until Voight popped in and rained on everyone's parade. I feel so bad for what is happening to Severide. That woman who accused him of sexual harassment is one crazy *itch. And she gets promoted? WTH? There was a lot packed into one epi.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Voight (your spelling is correct ECM) is the proverbial turd in the punchbowl. He needs a bullet (points to forehead).

I am not sure why they brought back Hallie, but I'm thinking it was only to cause Casey pain and heartache. They love to mess with Fan Favorite characters and he's definitely getting his share of trouble.

I guess I wasn't paying attention several episodes (and many weeks) ago, but I thought Dawson's brother either died or would have been too grievously injured to return to duty. Guess I missed something.

I think the whole thing with Severide is gonna be worked out, even if it means somebody sets up a sting operation to catch her. Of course, in the meantime, Severide will do something stupid (like try to contact her again) and will get himself into even deeper water.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Poor Severide.

I think with Tara being an admin mgr., she has some power over the regular EMT's/Paramedics. The girls better watch out because they have an enemy in the upper echelons. Boooooo!

What this Tara did and is doing usually ends up with a Karma pay back.

I wonder who Casey is trying to revive next week.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

echo, I gasped when I saw the coming attractions b/c to me it looked like his ex-fiancée, Halley. I could very well be mistaken, though.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Poor Severide.

I think with Tara being an admin mgr., she has some power over the regular EMT's/Paramedics. The girls better watch out because they have an enemy in the upper echelons. Boooooo!

What this Tara did and is doing usually ends up with a Karma pay back.

I wonder who Casey is trying to revive next week.
    I rewound it several times and I swear he was yelling "Hallie!".

Does anyone think the Tara thing could somehow be connected to Voight as well? I know it's a stretch, but something smells rotten in Denmark....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm a little sad that they are making use of the sexual harassment thing in this way, once again giving the impression that it is only good old boys having fun and crazy witches who file complaints... The guys in this precinct are positive saints and all seem to have learned that past behavior is no longer acceptable... would that that were really true in police/fire/military units nationwide.

Glad they got rid of the guy hassling Peter Mills, but I fear it will come back to haunt them. I swear I've gotten so used to the mix of characters on this and other shows that it took me a full minute to figure out why "mutt" was an insult, either to be used or received...was he calling him a dog? no, that makes no sense, OH, mixed race....

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I rewound it several times and I swear he was yelling "Hallie!"....
    Yeah. I think Hallie is the person who is hurt. Hmmm.... I don't think they'll kill her off but I can't figure out why they brought her back...unless her injuries bring she and Casey back together.

This Severide thing is going to cause lots of issues/problems for many of them.

+ Reply to Thread