+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    There was another scene filmed outside - two thug looking types are looking through a window - Casey sees them, yells either "No!" or "Don't" and runs towards them. Thug with a gun turns in his direction and fires.

Here's the video preview that they posted on their Facebook page. It comes at the very end.

Sneak Peek: "A Coffin That Small" - Chicago Fire - YouTube
    Wow! I totally missed that ... or forgot it? Could that be something coming up?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Dang show... made me cry at the end.
    Arielflies and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'll admit to spending a lot of the hour watching/listening for the captain and Casey's true accents to come through. They didn't. These guys are good! (Just found out last week that the captain is English and that Casey is Australian.)

LOVED this episode. That last scene during a snow shower was incredible and the slow motion made it all the more compelling. Cried my eyes out...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, blinking here as well....

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Just watched last week's episode online this morning. Whoa, I was a blubbering mess at the end. The firefighters looked mighty snappy in their dress uniforms. I Hermann.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's CHICAGO FIRE night.

Had some free time this morning and decided reruns of HOUSE was my best choice for tv viewing. First episode was called NOBODY'S FAULT, which was sad/scary the first time, but now that one of the actors (Jesse Spencer) and one of the guest stars (David Anders) have roles on other shows, it was like my fandom got all smooshed together. My daughter entered the room as the show was ending and asked which episode it was. My reply: It's the one where Dr Whale stabs Lt Casey!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So, how did you like "Lt. Casey"'s real accent?

Now that I know "Casey" is Australian and "Cheif Boden" is British, I find myself listening the entire episode to hear their accents come through...but so far, nothing- not even a hint! Good job, boys!

Loved last night's episode! It had lots of action and several different storylines and it went by so fast. This show fills the void for me that ER left when it wrapped up a few years back. I loved ER and was sad to see it go, even though it really was time. I assume CF has been renewed for next season- I think it has been doing well in the ratings, especially with SVU as it's lead off. Speaking of which...did anyone watch SVU last night too? That kid was beyond creepy!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's interesting how an episode can differ from one week to the next.

Last week, when CF ended, I was crying. This week, I was ready to throw a brick through my tv!

First, the Wanna-Be-EMT accuses Kelly of trying to force himself on her (after she gets cut from the squard - helloooooo, so obvious) and then they bring Hallie back into Casey's life . . . just let her strut into the bar and hug him. Say what????? Go away Hallie and take New Girl with you!!!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Now that I know "Casey" is Australian and "Cheif Boden" is British, I find myself listening the entire episode to hear their accents come through...but so far, nothing- not even a hint! Good job, boys!

Loved last night's episode! It had lots of action and several different storylines and it went by so fast. This show fills the void for me that ER left when it wrapped up a few years back. I loved ER and was sad to see it go, even though it really was time. I assume CF has been renewed for next season- I think it has been doing well in the ratings, especially with SVU as it's lead off. Speaking of which...did anyone watch SVU last night too? That kid was beyond creepy!!
    Yes! What a good creepy little actor! And yet he could also look sweet, until you knew... OK shouldn't discuss SVU here,except glad they are still doing good shows--strong lead in for CF!
    Maybaybie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread