+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

Re: Chicago Fire

I saw Zero Dark Thirty yesterday and noticed the actor who plays Severide in the final hour of the movie playing one of the special forces members.

Good movie! First hour drags a bit but that final hour is outsanding!! Just sayin'.

I know several men named Kelly. It was fairly common in the 60s.

I'm not complaining about seeing Severide shirtless...but no scar? Really? They could have just had a little mark or a bandage or something! I guess it was magic, scalpel-less surgery!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Hadn't even thought about looking for a scar Maybaybie. In the beginning of the show, he's welcomed back as if they hadn't seen him in some time and even the Chief makes a remark about having been on vacation, so who knows how far along their schedule has moved. It was just one week for us, for them it seemed more like 4.

My beef about the episode was the "Dawson sends the text to the wrong guy" story line.

Most phones automatically alphabetize the names in your address book. Does she have so few 'contacts' in her phone that CASEY and MILLS are next to each other? Perhaps she put them in by first name . . . MATT and PETER . . . smaller gap, so I suppose it's possible, although we RARELY ever hear anyone use the Lieutenant's first name (except for his *troublesome* mother).

Perhaps we are to believe it's a Freudian slip and her heart really belongs to Casey (as mine would). Or maybe it was all a part of her evil plan to get the subject out there in the open because she was too timid to approach Casey face to face.

As for the *troublesome* mother . . . . I figured she'd be a sticking point and it looks like I'll be right. I realize she JUST got out of 'the big house' so she's adjusting to life again, but the warning signs are there. Bright red warning signs with flashing lights. Glad Casey stood up to her right away. He's going to need to keep that up.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I'm not complaining about seeing Severide shirtless...but no scar? Really? They could have just had a little mark or a bandage or something! I guess it was magic, scalpel-less surgery!
    He did have a scar...it was at the base of his neck and looked to be about 3 inches long.
    Duxxy and mesachick like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

From TVLINE.COM

NBC is in no hurry to burn through Chicago Fire‘s freshman season.

For the second time in as many weeks, the network has added an additional episode to the hit drama’s debut run.

This latest increase brings Fire‘s first season total to 24. Chicago Fire airs Wednesdays at 10/9c.

Sounds like GOOD NEWS for fans of the show.
    mesachick and Eastcoastmom like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

In regards to Kelly's prior engagement... I just have to wonder, who in their right mind would sleep with another man right before marrying that hunk of gorgeous man? Something must not be right in the head with this girl!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Mesachick, your new avi has me .

Maybe his fianceť's infidelity so close to the wedding is what made Severide into such a player. It seemed, especially at the beginning of the season, that he was bedding anyone he could. Perhaps he subconsciously did not want to get close to another woman after the broken engagement.

Glad you like it ECM! I had fun making it LOL

I can see how experiencing what he did could make him be a player for awhile. I really like his character that's for sure.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He did have a scar...it was at the base of his neck and looked to be about 3 inches long.
    REALLY? I must've missed it! Well now I'm going to have to go back and slow down my DVR. Ahhh...shirtless and slo-mo...I may need a cocktail.
    Little Sew&Sew and JavaJo like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's definitely there but it runs right along his spine....and since he is so cut and defined there are already kind of bumps where his spine is, so it isn't easy to see...I just caught a flash of it and wasn't even positive. Enjoy that slo mo look! Take some pics so you can be really sure!

I like the theory as to why he was such a player at the start of the season. Otherwise we have to think it's just because he's so goodlooking and can get away with it...so he's kind of a jerk. I have to think since I like Shay and Shay likes him that there has to be more to him than that. Certainly in his relationship with Shay he's a very caring person--and she's a woman it is safe for him to care for, since she's out of bounds.

So the father of the baby is going to sue for sole custody.... I kind of don't blame him, he must be really mad and feeling really "used", just wanted for his sperm, but you know he's going to play the immorality card...and since just her being a lesbian probably doesn't cut it in a big city anymore, I bet Severide will figure into it somehow.... So, Mr. Severide, you and Ms. Shay have never shared partners? Well, um....
    Plus that staircase is lethal for a baby/toddler!
    Last edited by PWS; 02-09-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Maybaybie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread