+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chicago Fire

So what happened this week? Last I saw the firefighter who left the gang guy to die looked almost suicidal and the hunk was about to go on medical leave for his drugs and shoulder. Oh, and the guy from House was calling the woman who has a crush on him just as she went to bed with another guy. A week off and I've forgotten everyone's names! Thanks!

Dawson slept with Mills. Casey told Dawson he wasn't ignoring her- he just had a lot on his mind having to do with his Mom in jail and her upcoming parole hearing. The Chief sensed something was going on with Dawson and Mills and gave Mills a warning about keeping his personal life out of the firehouse while he was still a candidate. Mills stood up to the Chief about knowing what he was doing (or something like that) and the Chief told him in no uncertain terms that he needed to have his brain in the game. Severide found out that his injury was worse than he thought and he would need a year to recover (not 6 months) and the doc told him that she had never seen anyone return to a job like his after an injury like that. He then bought a ticket to Madrid and and decided to do his rehab there. Cruz had a breakdown of sorts at home and cut his hand with a knife, but nothing serious. HIs brother enrolled in the local college which made Cruz feel better. He went back to the firehouse and seems to be relatively ok now. Herman decided to give up the limo business and the Chief bought it for $800 and the house had a vehicle fire drill with it. There were some scenes with Casey's Mom in jail and discussion about what would be said at her parole hearing, but it's a little confusing to explain. Shay is back at work and it looks like nothing happened. I think that about covers it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I had to chuckle when I saw the airplane in this past episode, knowing that the local news mistook it for a real airplane crash and reported about it. I'll be sad to see Kelly go as he's been my eye candy but I wonder if they're giving him a legit out since Hollywood might be calling after his Zero Dark Thirty stint. Then again, as of now, the show hasn't been renewed...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

They list this show as a "sure thing" for renewal. I hope so!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

A tweet from RICHARD MARX (singer/songwriter . . . . Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you . . . . ) concerning the show:

Richard Marx ‏@richardmarx Congrats to my son , Jesse, for booking a guest acting role on "Chicago Fire." Filming soon. #totallyproudpop
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Maybaybie! That's a big help. Hard to believe they are sending our eye candy away for a year!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Fortunately, a "year" on a show like this is usually something like 4 episodes, maybe 6 . . . and he hasn't gotten on the plane yet. Hard to believe they wouldn't show him at all. He's gotta call him to talk to Shay for sure.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I had to chuckle when I saw the airplane in this past episode, knowing that the local news mistook it for a real airplane crash and reported about it. I'll be sad to see Kelly go as he's been my eye candy but I wonder if they're giving him a legit out since Hollywood might be calling after his Zero Dark Thirty stint. Then again, as of now, the show hasn't been renewed...
    me too!!

I don't think Kelly is going anywhere.
    mesachick likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Yeah, I don't think Kelly is going anywhere. I have heard nothing of him leaving the show and he's one of the two main characters, so....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I felt so bad for Herman. "first time I've had sex in 6 months and Cindy is pregnant again"
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread