+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Arrow - CW

Re: Arrow - CW

I agree, Bearcata, this is a good series and just gets better!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Episode 4 - Crucible - October 30, 2013

Luv'ed, luv'ed, luv'ed watching The Arrow and Black Canary....absolutely fabulous.

The tension between them, the flashbacks, the fight scenes ...wow.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I love this show. Keeps getting better. I was worried it would get confusing with added characters, but they have been blended in nicely.

FORT Fogey

This is must-see TV for me each week!

Episode 5 - League of Assassins - November 6, 2013

This is only episode 5, there has been so much content and so much movement done on the story lines and character development that it feels more like we have seen 10 episodes not 5.

Luv'ed seeing the Canary and Arrow fight together.

Sarah and Detective Lance scenes together were incredibly strong ... although after that final fight scene in the Clock Tower I am surprised Detective Lance hasn't figured out that Ollie must be the Arrow.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    although after that final fight scene in the Clock Tower I am surprised Detective Lance hasn't figured out that Ollie must be the Arrow.
    In some part due to the fact that Detective Lance will never think highly of Oliver. He thinks Ollie's a self absorbed, rich kid who isn't capable of making that kind of sacrifice for the sake of others.

Episode 6 - Keep Your Enemies Closer - November 13, 2013

The title of the episode works on so many levels: Oliver and Isabelle, Diggle and Deadshot, Oliver and Sarah (I put her in the frenemy camp). It's amazing how tightly woven this series is getting with all five subplots working really well together, Roy and Thea, Flashback Ollie and the island, John Diggle, Lyla and Deadshot, Ollie and Felicity, Ollie and Isabelle, all the threads were strong, all propelled the story or characters. Luv, luv, luv this show.

Also watched the 2 Blood Rush episodes on line at Official Site of the CW Network | CW Television Shows | CW TV that have Felicity and Roy working together. There was a nice behind the scenes fight for the intro of the Black Canary that was also cool to watch. I do give kudos to The CW for supporting their shows online.

FORT Fogey

Huh, didn't think that daddy Merlin was alive. Although, I did think it odd that all of the Merlins were dead last season. This all makes much more sense now. I'm always happy to see John Barrowman act. Poor Ollie had to kill again, but I'm not sad to see The Count go. He wasn't an intriguing villain. Next episode December 4th.

Episode 7 - State vs Queen - November 20, 2013

Well, if anything ever happens in the future having Laurel being one of the prosecuting attorneys is grounds for appeal ... that was just weird and awkward having her do that job.

FORT Fan

I love all of the tension between Felicity and Oliver. She's right type of girl for him. Laurel has too many issues and would never accept his alter ego, but Felicity already knows. He wouldn't have to hide things from her.
    Coco46 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread