+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Arrow - CW

Re: Arrow - CW

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Too bad Deadshot didn't take out Katie Cassidy.
    Maybe Henry Dunn will make a surprise visit and take her out...Harper's Island reference for those who didn't watch
    Realitychick likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I'm glad they didn't drag out the "the bodyguard doesn't know" bit. That would have gotten tedious.
    Diggs & Arrow have good chemistry! Looking forward to seeing this partnership grow. So happy to have John Barrowman on my TV screen again
    Florimel likes this.

Really enjoying the show. Didn't think I would get into it, but I am hooked and look forward to finding out why the mother has the boat... Not a big fan of Kate Cassidy so I hope they don't go down that love story line. Keep her with the best friend.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

My BIG BAD.

Willa Holland as Thea Queen is who I can't stand. I thought it was Katie Cassidy. My apologies.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm still loving this show! Loved that we got to see more back story about the island this week... I'm not familiar with the comic however I guess people are excited about the appearance of the masked guy - Deathstroke?

Is that who that guy was? I was pretty impressed when he caught that arrow. I really like the way they are doing the island stuff. It's really intriguing but they're revealing it in a way that both answers and raises questions.

I missed most of last week's episode due to Halloween with my little ones so I'm behind on the shenanigans with the finding of the Queen's Gambit, what Olliver's mom is really up to and the other machinations of her BF and the other men.

However, I will say that I totally have a crush on Stephen Amell. Lordy is he hot. And intense. Yum. The scene where Laurel "had" to see the scars for herself and then they kissed was STEAMY!!!

Oh - and the bodyguard as the Hood was great. I loved the look on his face after he took down all those guys and then looked up while in the hood. I'm really liking his character too.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Seeing Deathstroke for the first time was eery. It looked like the costume was dead on. Still the character looked very stiff and not as agile as Ollie's savior on the island. That being said I am liking how they are revealing the back story. Liked that Walter had found the "Queen's Gambit". Moving it was a great idea and twist. I didn't like that the security chief was killed and then it looks like we won't be seeing Walter for some time. The entire Walter/Moira dynamic would have added an extra layer to the overall story. At this point I do think we need to see some added depth to Oliver's character. I hope the actor playing him can deliver.

Wow, John Barrowman is Tommy Merlin's father, looked more like his older brother. In fact Tommy looked older there for a bit. Kinda eiry. Glad to see Walter back.

Didn't realize I had missed posting comments about the last 4 episodes, I have been playing catch up with all my shows cause of Turkey Day, decorating the office for Christmas and putting up the outside lights and major car problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Wow, John Barrowman is Tommy Merlin's father, looked more like his older brother.
    Yes, that was kind of creepy. Perhaps he is a stepfather? No, it didn't sound that way. Really creepy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm still enjoying the show but wish they would go back to the island in flashbacks a little more.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread