+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 666 Park Avenue

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 666 Park Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    AlwaysVeg, you're absolutely right......the story lines aren't the best but geeze, I still like getting spooked by the whole thing. As opposed to American Horror Story this season. That one just got too disturbing for me.
    Prhoshay, couldn't agree more w/your description of ol' Henry.......he looks like a mouse or a bird to me w/those pointy little features and no lips. Are you saying there are actually people who think he's good looking??!!
    IIRC, when Annable was on Brothers & Sisters, lots of people found him attractive. I never knew who he was before that show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    IIRC, when Annable was on Brothers & Sisters, lots of people found him attractive. I never knew who he was before that show.
    I was one of them! I always thought he was adorable! He does look a little more dorky in this show. I think its because he doesn't have the facial fuzz that he sported on B&S.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Holy moly! Looking up Dave Annable because I didn't think I have seen him on tv before and still think he's one weird looking guy, I read this:
    In 2007 Annable was ranked as #7 on People magazines annual list of Sexiest Men Alive
    I must be blind because I sure don't see it with his little beaky face and he seems so little and frail. Not my cup of tea by any means.
    Wonder who decides who ranks where on that list.

I don't find him that attractive but I wouldn't turn him away either. But then I have no taste so no matter. : ) I like the show, of course it's utterly silly but it gives me just enough spook without going overboard which sadly American Horror Story has gone down in their second season. I look forward to the show every week, hope they don't cancel and at least finish out the season.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

So, somebody talk to me about the meaning of the birds! They seemed protective in the last episode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So, somebody talk to me about the meaning of the birds! They seemed protective in the last episode.
    They live in the walls of the hotel and they aren't to be messed with. That's about all I've gotten from the show so far.
    Florimel and mindy384 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have no idea what the meaning of the starlings is but I just go along with it...I don't think we can think too deeply here. It's nice spooky fluff and I enjoy it.
    I'm with you completely, Realitychick, what was fun and creepy in last year's American Horror Story has gone over the deep end and far too disturbing for me. I just don't want to feel like that show makes me feel.

I am loving, loving, loving this show!!!!! And, AV, Jane really can't leave The Drake! She and Henry signed the contract, and "once they get in, they can never get out!!!" Now, if anyone ever figures out how to break the contract, I'm sure it will be Henry and Jane!

And Gavin's wife (Vanessa) definitely knows all about what his job is!

FORT Fogey

I am loving, loving, loving this show!!!!! And, AV, Jane really can't leave The Drake! She and Henry signed the contract, and "once they get in, they can never get out!!!" Now, if anyone ever figures out how to break the contract, I'm sure it will be Henry and Jane! And Gavin's wife (Vanessa) definitely knows all about what his job is!
    I would leave the country and join the Witness Protection Program to get the he!! out of there! I know this is all not supposed to make sense, but if I were Henry, I'd handcuff myself to Jane when we went to bed at night so she can't get up and go to the basement! He's a very sound sleeper, I must say. He needs to put a GPS on her the rest of the time.

I'd also like to see an episode that makes it clear that Olivia knows who her husband really is and what he's doing. She seems kind of naive to me, taking her friends to go into that creepy apartment on Halloween.

I don't see naivete at all! She is his partner in this devilment! Why else would she buy Jane that red dress? Why else would she be taking that other murdering woman shopping? Why is she buying Henry and Jane costumes for the party? I think their daughter who suicided was an innocent.

Really looking forward to seeing Whoopi Goldberg's appearance in this show! She does this kind of role so well.....whatever that role may be!!
    Ellen likes this.

+ Reply to Thread