+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 666 Park Avenue

Re: 666 Park Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    At first, I thought the Grandma scene was going to be like Psycho! but she didn't appear to be dead.
    I like Henry (the character) but he has the oddest little pointy mouse face.....Googled him and saw that he looks so much better w/facial hair.
    My first thought was also Psycho. Not a surprise either. I was fully expecting to see the grandmother's dead body in that room throughout the episode, and I'm sure we all knew that grandma was not out of town or off doing errands. Of course, she is not a skeleton, so I have to wonder if she is dead and mummified or if she's alive and in a catatonic state. I'm eager to find out.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So now we know what happened to Smokie from Lost - he ended up at 666 Park Avenue.
    That part was stupid.

Now that I think of it, I can't wait to see who is living in Apartment 815.
    YorkieMom likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Who is the little girl with the doll? And what are we to make of the starlings living in the wall, where we saw O'Quinn sending the guy with the dead wife when the guy did not do O'Quinn's bidding by killing his enemy? Obviously, there are a lot of people relegated to inside the wall, what with all of those hands and body parts wriggling, grabbing, and moving inside the wall. Are the birds souls??? Nona's Grandma is trapped inside herself, and Nona is the caretaker.

I finally got caught up on all episodes last night! Still loving it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Really need to go back and rewatch the latest episode. Lots of things there to make you go "Hmmmm....?"

Finally got what it is that bugs me about "Henry" (David Annable). He, virtually, has NO lips, which probably has a lot to do with his annoying speech impediment. In his cowboy Halloween costume, he looked just like Woody, from Toy Story, lips and all. This guy bugs me, but a lot of people find him really attractive. Go figure!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I'm still watching this show, but the story arc on each episode is getting a little too repetitive to me ... second verse, same as the first. Jane sees and interacts with ghost of former Drake resident, who might or might not be a killer; she winds up being saved by Henry the Hero, who is also naive and strangely clueless about what's going on there, given what Jane is experiencing. Gavin is the puppet master; we don't really know what he's up to, but obviously it's something evil and he will stop at nothing, even murder, to get what he wants, whatever that is, but at least some of it has something to do with trying to get Henry over to the dark side. Olivia is, for some reason, oblivious to Gavin's true nature and machinations ... or is she? What's-her-name sexy neighbor who is out to seduce Ryan or Brian, or whatever his name is, is back to try again. Finally, there must be something in the water that prevents otherwise sane people such as Jane from getting the hell out of there, because she inexplicably puts up with starling attacks, sudden appearances and warnings from a dead girl, blood running down a door, and now a ghost trying to kill her with a hatchet.
    mindy384 likes this.

AlwaysVeg, you're absolutely right......the story lines aren't the best but geeze, I still like getting spooked by the whole thing. As opposed to American Horror Story this season. That one just got too disturbing for me.
    Prhoshay, couldn't agree more w/your description of ol' Henry.......he looks like a mouse or a bird to me w/those pointy little features and no lips. Are you saying there are actually people who think he's good looking??!!

If people got out of obviously terrifying situations, rather than walking alone under dark, under dimly-lit overpasses in Central Park, wandering down long dark hallways in empty apartments, and taking showers alone in the house while serial killers are threatening them, we wouldn't have a whole lot of tv shows and movies.

FORT Fogey

Looks like we're going to have a modern remake of the Psycho shower scene next week. I really need to stop watching this show. I record it and watch earlier in the evening on another night, not right before I go to bed!
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Looks like we're going to have a modern remake of the Psycho shower scene next week. I really need to stop watching this show. I record it and watch earlier in the evening on another night, not right before I go to bed!
    Same here! When I watch it right before bed, I get weird dreams -- the sign of a good show of this genre!
    Hubby and I have fun pointing out the various Hitchcock nods -- the obvious and not-so-obvious ones.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread